• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Friendly Week 2: Congrats juice! Next week full season starts

The only one I’m mad at myself for is 5 10 year olds instead of 10. I think I’m just getting old and don’t have that confidence. 10 year olds aren’t THAT small

I love Sheep. Even though I am thoroughly mediocre at it.

(and with that ringing endorsement - i'm still available if your team needs another person!)

80 years being elderly was my downfall. I legitimately thought I was coming in dead last - crazy spreads on some of these.

Thanks for shepherding Townie.

The only one I’m mad at myself for is 5 10 year olds instead of 10. I think I’m just getting old and don’t have that confidence. 10 year olds aren’t THAT small

Yeah, but if you get the drop on them, 10 year olds tend to panic when they see a couple of their buddies go down to a well place haymaker.

Oh, lest I forget, FUCK YOU, GOONER!!!!!

Toogs just doesn’t understand sheep it seems.

1. Something you have to pack on a trip when you have a baby (not diapers)
Wipes - 14
Bottles - 14
Food/Formula - 13
Car seat - 3
Pacifier - 3
Clothes, Crib, Stroller - 1

2. A former women's tennis player
Steffi Graf - 21
Martina Navratilova - 10
Chris Evert - 6
Billy Jean King - 5
Maria Sharapova - 4
Anna Kournikova - 3
Venus Williams - 1

3. A current women's tennis player
Serena Williams - 41
Naomi Osaka - 9

Serena being the obvious number 3 answer, how is Venus not #2? Seems like the sheep answer rather than trying to figure which of Martina, Christy, Steffi or Billie Jean is the one?

10. The worst US state
Alabama - 12
Mississippi - 12
New Jersey - 7
Florida - 4
Maryland - 4
West Virginia - 4
South Carolina - 3
Louisiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Wyoming - 1

11. How many 10 year olds would it take to beat you in a fight?
10 - 38
5 - 7
20 - 2
25, 30, 100 - 1

12. Old ______
Man - 10
Navy - 8
Gold/Gold and Black - 6
School - 6
Yeller - 6
Spice - 4
Fashioned - 3
Glory - 2
Fart - 2
Age, ass, faithful - 1

I get that some like to troll on the states list and I'm a little disappointed in the WVa total (Miss was my other finalist :doh )but how do Arkansas and Oklahoma not garner a single vote?

I get that some like to troll on the states list and I'm a little disappointed in the WVa total (Miss was my other finalist :doh )but how do Arkansas and Oklahoma not garner a single vote?

I am surprised by the tie but every list ever made has Alabama worst and Mississippi is basically the same place.

Finished just outside top ten. Spent about 10 min just off top of my head. If I spent a little time...

Back