• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

Insert Taylor swift gif here.

you mean j-law right?
tenor.gif

holy shit this please

also it says a lot about my respect for townie that i'm willing to consider the possibility that he tried to make up a role and hope that no one would remember that it didn't exist

i read the order of operations and not the role list is the real thing

or i'm a secret civ rb that y'all don't even know about

There's like a 1,000% chance they kill me tonight. It'd be super cool for the BGs and stuff to come out so that I can win this game for us.

I have a super secret 2nd investigation. Don't tell Townie.

Seriously, if the BGs and remaining vig come out in the next ten minutes, we win. You fucking chodes, please do this.

Here, i'll do the legwork for you:

BG/Vigs are 3 of: Tejas, Diggler, Ryala, Juice, Cata, Blue.

Diggler and Blue are posting. Assuming they aren't total mouth breathers, that means that 3 of: Tejas, Ryala, Juice, and Cata are the BG/Vigs.

I'm a civ screaming into the darkness where the only reply is the gentle laugh of ghost-Gouda

i am not convinced of your math please show your work

Whatever, I tried my best to get us to win. 2 for 2 on face rapes. I've got the third, but I'll just take it to the grave tonight. Send me mafia chat when I die, plz.

i am not convinced of your math please show your work

Townie -- SK
Mako -- killshot on GF
Tejas --
DDD -- Civ
Diggler -- Strong civ lean
Geigs --
Ryala --
Juice --
Cata --
DV7 -- 1 shot claim
Blue -- Bad entry

We've got 10 unknowns (don't count yourself). If the BGs come out, that's 8ish unknowns with 4 badguys mixed in. If you're a 1 shot with an investigation, then you absolutely cliam that in thread, because then we're down to like 6 unknowns with 4 badguys. Those are great odds.

When the BGs come out, we have a 50% chance of randomly lynching a badguy today.

With Townie as the SK, we've only got 9 unknowns now. BGs and Vig comes out, that's 6 remaining (1 of which is a cop with an investigation).

Assuming Blue isn't one of the specials, the pool is stupid small and maifa only gets to kill one a night (and we theoretically can smoke the pool faster because we have a fucking vig left).

We literally have this game won right fucking now if people would just post/play.

well there was a majo quite some time ago so it is night stfu

something around this happened

Mako1Townie
Townie7DDDCataGeigsdv7DigglerJuiceblue
Cata1Mako

townie, maf rber, is died. night moves asap.

ryala, BG, died. I will update the OP forthwith and posthaste, but the thread is open with an evening deadline of 430

Back