• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

Ok so it’s either blue or Diggler today. Where we going?

unless the vig used their shot, the two kills the first night make me think SK did not use immunity

since all kills are simultaneous, we can't know for sure if gouda died in a gunfight, but I don't think he'd use his vig night 1 meaning if dv7 is indeed a cop then blue is not SK

interesting strategy cotton lets see if it pays off

Diggler is lying. I am the other cop. I investigated DDD last night. Figured he might be the SK Masquerading as earnest civ. He is Civ.

***Diggler***

Oh, well then. I'm a fucking terrible investigation. I straight smoked the GF and the RB. And if I were the SK, there's a 50% chance the SK is II.

Cool thing is, I don't think we have to kill Diggler or Blue today, rigth?

Ok so it’s either blue or Diggler today. Where we going?

Doesn't this shit work itself out? SK is going to be hitting one of them. They can't both live forever. Blue is bad, because reasons. Diggler basically can't be mafia.

***damo***

Gotta run the noobs

Diggler probably doesn't make this post as mafia.

knight and geiger both voted damo before it was a sure thing so feeling civ on them

This is also a civvy post.

Diggler could be bad, but he's a better choice than Blue. I still maintain the play isn't either of them today. It's Geiger or Cata.

blue has posted 4x today

the latest post was posted and then he LOGGED OFF

only when his name started getting kicked around did he decide to fake cop, and his investigation was on someone who has killed the mafia twice

so i feel good about this argument

either way cata is the right vote. geiger has been claiming vanilla village idiot since 11am

Claim peeps.

I claimed. I am the other 1 shot cop. I was investigated by DV7 and came back civ. Diggler's claim is bogus.

I investigated DDD just in case his idiot routine was cover for SK. It was not.

DDD came back as civ.

My work is done. Take me out if you like. But, when I show as Civ, you will know DV7 was truthful and so was I. And that would make Diggler lying scum.

I claimed. I am the other 1 shot cop. I was investigated by DV7 and came back civ. Diggler's claim is bogus.

I investigated DDD just in case his idiot routine was cover for SK. It was not.

DDD came back as civ.

My work is done. Take me out if you like. But, when I show as Civ, you will know DV7 was truthful and so was I. And that would make Diggler lying scum.

Unfortunately, your story doesn't line up with only one night kill last night. Sorry, bruv.

FTR, I watched DV7 night 1 and Blue Night 2. Neither were visited.

blue has posted 4x today

the latest post was posted and then he LOGGED OFF

only when his name started getting kicked around did he decide to fake cop, and his investigation was on someone who has killed the mafia twice

so i feel good about this argument

This is another lie from Diggler. My online/offline status is not knowable.

Cata3DDDDigglerGeigs
DDD1Juice
Diggler1blue

Back