• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

Also diggs hacked the impregnable Rj Karl account. That’s more impressive than shutting down the beef pipeline. His tech skills are unmatched.

why exactly would anyone investigate knight at that point? that's a ridiculous claim.

my read is that dv7 is a cop and blue is the SK. I claim cop as well, so 2 of the 3 of us are civ. One of the group of us will get killed tonight; if it's me, so be it. What we need to NOT do is lynch a civ and let mafia and the SK take 2 others out....could get upside down in a hurry. Right now we're at 6-3 and shouldn't end up worse than 4-2 if we're careful.

I don't think that's right

Oh wow, it's not an either/or thing. I thought it was two-way, but it's a one-way thing.

"2 1 shot cop with bpv until investigation or start of night 4. BPV is one shot, and evaporates the moment they make an investigation. Note that per the order of operations, if they are hit and investigate on the same night, they will survive that night, as the hit comes before the investigation."

So it looks like Diggler still has an invetsigation. That's bananas. I mean, we still have to trust what he says, but he should 100% investigate whichever of Tejas/Cata doesn't die in the day kill.

why exactly would anyone investigate knight at that point? that's a ridiculous claim.

my read is that dv7 is a cop and blue is the SK. I claim cop as well, so 2 of the 3 of us are civ. One of the group of us will get killed tonight; if it's me, so be it. What we need to NOT do is lynch a civ and let mafia and the SK take 2 others out....could get upside down in a hurry. Right now we're at 6-3 and shouldn't end up worse than 4-2 if we're careful.

This is why it's retarded to kill one of you or blue today. Like, I think Blue is bad, but who fucking cares? We kill one of Tejas/Cata and just coast.

holy shit how can you come in hot at this point without reading

Diggler could "investigate" tonight. But if he got "night hit" again we would only find his body and not get a report.

Diggler could "investigate" tonight. But if he got "night hit" again we would only find his body and not get a report.

Bro, his body is good enough.

Here's the rub, one of you, DV7, or Diggler is bad. It's going ot come out in the wash, because for the game to end, most of you have to be dead. It could be DV7. I'm convinced it's either you or DV7.

Bro, his body is good enough.

Here's the rub, one of you, DV7, or Diggler is bad. It's going ot come out in the wash, because for the game to end, most of you have to be dead. It could be DV7. I'm convinced it's either you or DV7.

why blue and not diggler?

here is what I have. cata will die if no vote

Cata3DDDDigglerGeigs
Diggler3bluedv7Tejas
DDD1Juice
blue1Mako

Wait this makes zero sense. Some of these claims don’t work out

Who the hell investigates night?

I’m sorry I haven’t been around, I’m catching up

Back