• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

he allegedly used his investigation to look at knight, who we all knew was civ.
he only claimed cop when his back was against the wall.
he read civ on dv7's investigation, but that's because he's the SK.
he is really anxious about people knowing when he logs off
he posted a grand total of 4 times before claiming cop and 100x since.

the more i think about it, the cop claim makes sense. Hard to prove it's wrong, and it fits for the situation. If he was mafia, he'd have just laid low but he panicked as the claims started to come out and knew he was going to get boxed in. it's a smart play.

he allegedly used his investigation to look at knight, who we all knew was civ.
he only claimed cop when his back was against the wall.
he read civ on dv7's investigation, but that's because he's the SK.
he is really anxious about people knowing when he logs off
he posted a grand total of 4 times before claiming cop and 100x since.

the more i think about it, the cop claim makes sense. Hard to prove it's wrong, and it fits for the situation. If he was mafia, he'd have just laid low but he panicked as the claims started to come out and knew he was going to get boxed in. it's a smart play.

huh?

as noted supra: the mafia is GOING to kill one of me or Blue, and we will immediately know the outcome of this dispute. If we kill the civ, the mafia will then kill another civ PLUS the SK will kill someone, and we go from 6-3 to 3-3. We are much better off voting out one of the 2 maf goons and going to 4-2. There are 3 candidates for those 2 spots, right? So we have a 2/3 chance of hitting a mafia and we go 4-2. If we take a shot on the cops, we have a 1/3 chance of hitting and going up 4-2, but a 2/3 chance of killing a civ and going 3-3. #math

Cata3DDDDigglerJuice
blue3MakoGeigsTejas
Diggler2bluedv7

Back