• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

blue4MakoGeigsTejasCata
Cata3DDDDigglerJuice
Diggler2bluedv7

blue, cop, dead. Night moves to me asap; next deadline 1030 am thursday

juice (bg) and ddd/knight (watcher) dead. Day ends 1030 am Thursday

Damn, sorry I wasn't around that last hour but I knew blue was innocent from his posts. That is overly defensive (read: civ) blue. Poor fella...

I'm pretty sure the maf knows who the SK is based on there only being 1 kill n2.

I'll guess this out -- diggler and cata remaining mafs. tejas SK. how'd i do?

1) Gouda Odd night vig died n1
2) Townie mafia rber died d2
3) Mako vig claim
4) Tejas
5) DDD watcher died n3
6) Diggler cop claim
7) Geigs vanilla claim
8) Ryala BG died n2
9) Juice bg died n3
10) Cata
11) dv7 cop claim
12) damo GF died day 1
13) blue cop killed d3
14) Creamy GFH died night 1

red guys are likely bad and we are in trouble regardless. We can only lynch one person today, even with mako's shot tonight we may lose 2 people tonight.

Damn, sorry I wasn't around that last hour but I knew blue was innocent from his posts. That is overly defensive (read: civ) blue. Poor fella...

I'm pretty sure the maf knows who the SK is based on there only being 1 kill n2.

I'll guess this out -- diggler and cata remaining mafs. tejas SK. how'd i do?

seems to me that i'm on the block solely based on your cop claim. where are you cleared?
  • I voted damo day one, you voted gouda.
  • oh, look, here's an interesting post:
BUT HE SAID HE'S CLEAR

post 95 from dv7 is a little suspect to me....bussing damo once he's clearly getting run?

• care to guess what your next post was? COP CLAIM.
  • and you piled on a clear townie run.

nothing in this clears you. kudos to you for the early cop claim but as I said before, it's the right claim if you're going to fake one.

Are we just going to ignore that Cata saved himself to kill a civ? If you are civ you are not supposed to save yourself there.

seems to me that i'm on the block solely based on your cop claim. where are you cleared?
  • I voted damo day one, you voted gouda.
  • oh, look, here's an interesting post:

• care to guess what your next post was? COP CLAIM.
  • and you piled on a clear townie run.

nothing in this clears you. kudos to you for the early cop claim but as I said before, it's the right claim if you're going to fake one.

Child, get my name out of your mouth and stop telling lies on me.

I came out as a cop in my first post of the game.

Hi!

This is a horrible post. So bad that I think gouda was tempted to delete it immediately and risk a long ban from mafia.

***vote for gouda***

And y'all yell at me later, but I am one of the 1-shot cops. Will I investigate tonight? Will I hold it? (questions for Maf RB'r)

More at 1030AM!

For the record, this is my first post after the post of yours that you quoted:

I have an announcement.

It isn't an exciting one, but I investigated blue and he is town-aligned.

My post was at 12:47; yours was at 11:23. I was clearly not worried about you trying to throw shade on me at that point. At least now I know why you tried to do it.

Are we just going to ignore that Cata saved himself to kill a civ? If you are civ you are not supposed to save yourself there.

That's why I have him and Diggler as the last mafia.

I am pretty certain you are the idiot civ, so that left tejas and mako as potential SKs. I think its tejas based on his manic posting after being gone from the thread towards the end of d3.

Either way I’m killing the survivor of the two tonight.

Diggler goes now. I’ll pop Cata.

I'd be good with this plan but I'm pretty certain that guarantees the SK (tejas?) the win...

I'm 90% sure I'm a goner tonight.

players left:

geiger (hunch says idiot/powerless civ)
tejas (SK?)
mako (civ even night vig)
diggler (fake cop, got real cop killed, liar liar pants on fire, mafia)
cata (saved himself to kill real cop, mafia)
dv7 (vanilla civ now but had an investigation, used n1 on blue)

Either way I’m killing the survivor of the two tonight.

I think you should hold it.

Possibilities for n2 only having 1 kill

A) double kill of ryala, i.e. both maf and SK targeted him
B) ryala bodyguard protected player that was targeted by maf/SK and other targeted ryala
C) ryala killed by SK and maf hit SK's bpv

I'm thinking now it was A or B because surely they would have finished the job last night after successfully getting blue lynched.

So the numbers right now are 3 civs, 2 maf, 1 SK

cata or diggler goes

3 civs, 1 maf, 1 SK

Maf and SK kill tonight

best case maf kills SK so its 2 civs, 1 maf

worst case maf and sk kills different civs so its 1 civ, 1 maf, 1 sk. if you kill maf then its 1 civ 1 sk and sk wins

anyway, gotta make dinner. be back on later after the kiddo goes to sleep

Back