• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

Bro I’m murdering the other tonight. They’re both bad. How does that guarantee the sk?

I can’t believe Ryala is dead on a night that I was actually gonna drink and banter.

What you wanna talk about, blue?

Blue, what’s your favorite Geto Boys song?

Blue, is Oh Sherrie an amazing song or a mind bogglingly amazing song?

Knight, how do you feel about far behind by Candlebox?

Ok I guess I’ll talk to stupid Tejas.

The 3yo just shit in the middle of the yard whilst I was watching the grill and drinking modelo.

The 3yo just shit in the middle of the yard whilst I was watching the grill and drinking modelo.

We potty trained a three year old by starting in the backyard. Turns out she was ok pooping if she could be like the dog but wanted nothing to do with toilet

Mako, how’s the biking going?

Actually getting up at daylight tomorrow to do a 16 mile ride with the associate pastor at our church tomorrow morning before practice. Haven’t been riding much recently though.

Actually getting up at daylight tomorrow to do a 16 mile ride with the associate pastor at our church tomorrow morning before practice. Haven’t been riding much recently though.

I need to bike more. Have lots of good trails around me

I had shake shack for dinner and now enjoying a nice italiian red. Looking forward to voting those mean Marian out in the morning!!

Back