• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

I’m not gonna lie this overnight chatting business seems to be way overrated

Chatzy prob hopping all afternoon with these shenanigans and townies “move.” Good news is this is a really fun game and doesn’t feel like mafia is dead.

Yeah just sitting here still drinking this Italian red and watching hoops. Glad to be hanging with you all

alteo.png

Who is still in this bad bitch that wanna chat. I have had a couple booze

I just got started on the Cabs, but I am pretty much a newb of al newbs. And my sensitive stomach and handle all that acid.

Thinking I might tone it back with a deep eddy's lemon and soda. Went down to the dock bar tonight right down the road from my house. Always good vibes.

i prefer wine, although i also really like beer. Not as big a fan of liquors most days.

if i'm just drinking wine, i generally prefer pinot noir or shiraz or zinfandel on a standalone basis. with food, cab is good. i also am a sucker for italian reds and french whites.

others i really like are austrian: gruner veltliner (white) and zweigelt (red). Zweigelts in particular are a good red, a little lighter than some wines but always a crowd pleaser.

dv7 must be in chatzy; he said he'd be back tonight but i guess he meant there

i prefer wine, although i also really like beer. Not as big a fan of liquors most days.

if i'm just drinking wine, i generally prefer pinot noir or shiraz or zinfandel on a standalone basis. with food, cab is good. i also am a sucker for italian reds and french whites.

others i really like are austrian: gruner veltliner (white) and zweigelt (red). Zweigelts in particular are a good red, a little lighter than some wines but always a crowd pleaser.

Damn how to say I’m low class without saying I’m low class.

Seriously tho i could see myself being a red wine snob one day.

We all know who is good and bad at this point, so it's simply a matter of who the SK is. I confess: I am "a bad guy". We should've killed mako last night before his shot came around but too late for that now. Time for the forces of evil to make a win happen.

option 1: If the group lynches the SK now, it's 3-2 civs. Mako will take his shot and mafia will take a shot, leaving it 2-1 civs and it's over since we all know who is bad. It benefits both the SK and mafia to make sure the SK does NOT get killed.

option 2: It's 3-3 now. If civs kill one of the 2 mafia, it's 3-2 civs heading into night. SK will take a shot at someone (geigs please, making it 2-2); mako will take a shot at the bad guys (2-1), and remaining mafia will shoot another civ (dv7), leaving it at 1-1. mako is left vs 1 either maf or SK. Either way, the civs lose.

option 3: (which i like best) We bad guys unite to force a tie between Mako and one of us and take our chances with a tiebreaker. Best case mako loses without shooting anyone, and we are in the drivers seat to deal with each other up 3-2 with 2 killshots; middle case we're back to option 2 with one of us dead but civs still can't win; worst case we end up at option 1 but we have made them work for it - that requires civs to figure out who the SK is AND win the tiebreaker, so 1/6 chance of that outcome. 5/6 we guarantee a civ loss.

BUT - we need both mafia and the SK to cooperate on this and load up on mako.

I am going to be at my sons' high school graduation tomorrow from 10-12 so i will miss the end of day. My partners in crime know what to do.

change vote to ***mako***

Morning Diggler. You were up late as hell.

Morning mako. Yes I was but slept in today. How was your ride?

Back