• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

It was fun. Weather held, but the guy I was riding with smoked me. I really think my bike is way too heavy for what I’m trying to do.

The more I think about it, this plan leaves limited options for the SK. Up 3-2 after Mako is out, mafia will kill one civ and the SK to win, so I suppose he may not jump on that option. SK can win if mako stays alive and gets his shot. Still 3-2 after the civ lynch on a tiebreaker, mako shoots one of the three of us. If he hits SK mafia def wins. If he hits mafia, SK and remaining mafia hit civs and SK-maf are tied 1-1. Maf and SK can also shoot each other giving the civs an undeserved win, or one of them shoots the other, while a civ gets it and one of maf/SK survives. Tough spot to trust people in.

My head hurts.

It doesn’t really matter. Geiger, catamount and diggler are last three

Geigers breadcrumbs were a perfect cover. I thought mako might have been a sleeper sk, but with digglers post, guess that can’t be

guess dv7 could be lying but still seems highly unlikely at this point

cata for saving himself when it was negative ev for the town.

Tejas is trying really hard to paint me as bad. But again I am the village idiot.

I am dealing with an emergency at work this morning so this might be my only post till its over.

Fine.

***cata***

I’m shooting the shit out of Diggler though.

So we obviously kill Diggler, right?

Diggler, cata, and ??? (I believe it to be tejas)

I suppose the best play, if I'm right on tejas) is for you, geigs, and me to stack on tejas then you kill one of diggler/cata n4. then we lynch the other d5 for the civ win. They kill either me or geigs.

Tejas is trying really hard to paint me as bad. But again I am the village idiot.

I am dealing with an emergency at work this morning so this might be my only post till its over.

says the guy who says “We still vote people for awful soft claims right? “

real easy to soft claim vanilla when the vanilla hasn’t shown for first two games and you beat him to claim off

Diggler, cata, and ??? (I believe it to be tejas)

I suppose the best play, if I'm right on tejas) is for you, geigs, and me to stack on tejas then you kill one of diggler/cata n4. then we lynch the other d5 for the civ win. They kill either me or geigs.

this is right logic, wrong answer

guess dv7 could be lying but still seems highly unlikely at this point

in what world could that even be a possibility?

i came out in my first post. told of my investigation in my first post of the next day. my investigation proved correct. diggler admitted to not being a cop in the overnight. there is a 2nd cop and nobody else has claimed it.

there should be a 0 doubt in anyone's mind that i am the remaining (retired) cop at this point.

change vote to ***cata*** to avoid preliminary majoulation

i will be back on townie at 1:20

Fine.

***cata***

I’m shooting the shit out of Diggler though.

stahhhhpppp!

we need to kill the SK, not one of the two mafia

in what world could that even be a possibility?

i came out in my first post. told of my investigation in my first post of the next day. my investigation proved correct. diggler admitted to not being a cop in the overnight. there is a 2nd cop and nobody else has claimed it.

there should be a 0 doubt in anyone's mind that i am the remaining (retired) cop at this point.

Again I agree with you, but I’ve seen bigger dupes/fake claims in mafia games than that

sorry for not having this in the OP ruleset, but as is standard I am not calling a majo with 6 or fewer players. We are rolling this shit to 1030

Cata3TejasGeigsMako
Mako1Diggler

It doesn’t really matter. Geiger, catamount and diggler are last three

Geigers breadcrumbs were a perfect cover. I thought mako might have been a sleeper sk, but with digglers post, guess that can’t be

how could it have been mako? nobody counter claimed his vig claim. and this post means you are either the SK or village idiot, further clearing mako

do your best to convince me geiger is SK or im voting for you and lobbying others to vote for you as well

I mean we definitely need sk dead here, but why are you convinced it isn’t cata? He makes that play as mafia or sk right?

I will have to reread but I had previously linked diggler and cata together and never saw anything linking diggler to you or geiger

pretty sure diggler is maf goon and not SK with his fake cop play

Back