• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

I am also a mason

this is how i now envision you

QGPJTUQKOLDPACX.20120921143135.jpg

do you all have celebrity dopplegangers?

I never get "you look like [someone cool or hot]"

I only get "you look like my childhood mailman" or something equally boring

also i will not apologize for the giant photo of mason plumlee, if you don't like it chat more so we can move onto another page

I only post on one other message board and I like this board better, so I'm curious when people talk shit about the tech of this here rjkarl-free message board, what features do the latest and greatest message boards have and can you link me to one so I can live a better life?

some people legit think thesabre's format is readable when i think it proves that virginia fans are incapable of listening to anyone else for more than 1 line of text

Haven’t played my Xbox in like a year since my son was born and tried to fire it up today and I have like three hours of updates awaiting me

I need to get a SNES or something

that's ironic that you spent the year of being trapped at home NOT playing xbox and now you're ready to go

also i will not apologize for the giant photo of mason plumlee, if you don't like it chat more so we can move onto another page

The worst thing about that picture is the jersey

I get off the mower and Townie has already pegged me as dirty. Mafia lives.

I'm going to say this several times, but this game is super civ sided if YOU PEOPLE can just keep it together. Vigs should NOT shoot.

gouda

knight, do you have long hair??

I did. I am now bald. Yes, carpet matches the drapes. I can't afford to buy crab treatment every time I finish with Mako's mom.

You're going to give knight priapism

Priapism is unplanned for an painful. My persistent erection is planned for; when you're only sporting 1", a forever boner doesn't cause issues.

Back