• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

I know talking about butt-stuff is pretty taboo on mafia threads, but I seriously wish you guys could smell my farts right now. Nothing short of extraordinary. So many layers, very rich. Harsh start, but very light/airy/soft finish.

I have never played with like half the people in this game. Has my absence really been this long? I feel old like parlay.

***Blue***

I think I have a rivalry with mako, but I can’t remember why.

Switch to ****MAKO****

I think I have a rivalry with mako, but I can’t remember why.

Switch to ****MAKO****

Damo, love you bro, but some things never change. Your mafia-rolled entry included. Please play in the next game. I genuinely miss you.

***Damo***

giphy.gif

Good to see you too, Bruv

To anyone who listened to Kanye on Joe Rogan, how is it possible to come away from listening to that interview without thinking that Kanye isn't completely out of touch with reality and p dumb?

I know talking about butt-stuff is pretty taboo on mafia threads, but I seriously wish you guys could smell my farts right now. Nothing short of extraordinary. So many layers, very rich. Harsh start, but very light/airy/soft finish.

It's like we share butt holes right now.

I'm on the toilet and currently admiring my own creamy fragrances.

To anyone who listened to Kanye on Joe Rogan, how is it possible to come away from listening to that interview without thinking that Kanye isn't completely out of touch with reality and p dumb?

My puppies farts probably could match what your ass is putting out. Maybe lacking in complexity, but making up for it in overpowering strength

I'm going to say this several times, but this game is super civ sided if YOU PEOPLE can just keep it together. Vigs should NOT shoot.

Switch to gouda

Don’t wanna be lame but I drop my kid off with a nanny tomorrow for the first time and I’m struggling with the idea of not seeing him all day every day

Pandemic has given me one huge silver lining of hanging out with lil dude for 8 months, but it comes to an end tmrw

I am exceptionally butthurt about it

Don’t wanna be lame but I drop my kid off with a nanny tomorrow for the first time and I’m struggling with the idea of not seeing him all day every day

Pandemic has given me one huge silver lining of hanging out with lil dude for 8 months, but it comes to an end tmrw

Bro, you're a good dude and a good dad. You having those feelings is hella not gay, but those feelings are super gay. Sorry you have to be in that situation. Hanging out with your kids is one of life's greatest pleasures. You going essentially cold turkey on that to get back to the business of providing for your family fucking sucks - but dealing with gay shit like this is what makes you awesome.

That’s tough, brodie. I did the high stress DC job, nanny thing as well for awhile. Started at 4 months until she was 7. Having the nanny send some pictures was helpful.

Parenting ain’t easy, but you gotta pay the bills.

Was thinking of 10mg and Mare of Easttown finale

I am flying with my brother and his twin infants this Friday up to Minneapolis

congrats on the slavery

Back