• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

back at 4am to DECIDE where i cast my vote. i'm watching you all carefully

my brother and his wife have an au pair

would be way sweeter if she was cool, but she is not

Can you ask about what service they used and if they were satisfied with it?

they used Go Au Pair

I think they've had nothing but positive interactions with the company -- they've had letdowns with the actual au pair, but that's not really on the service since they did two interviews and their hand was a little forced due to covid restrictions around out-of-country entrants (their pool was narrowed to those already living in the USA) -- but all stories about interacting with Go Au Pair have been positive

Hi!

I'm going to say this several times, but this game is super civ sided if YOU PEOPLE can just keep it together. Vigs should NOT shoot.

This is a horrible post. So bad that I think gouda was tempted to delete it immediately and risk a long ban from mafia.

***vote for gouda***

And y'all yell at me later, but I am one of the 1-shot cops. Will I investigate tonight? Will I hold it? (questions for Maf RB'r)

More at 1030AM!

giphy.gif

Where is ryala? Has this game turned lame?

To answer this question, I was at Trader Joe's while my dog was at the groomer. Got some nice salads though. Gotta watch my figure

Do people enjoy that? It seems incredibly uncomfortable and unsanitary for all parties

Just rewatched the 3 most recent planet of the apes movies because my wife never saw them. Actually super entertaining.

***townie*** so he can die and go spend time w his kid.

Hi!

This is a horrible post. So bad that I think gouda was tempted to delete it immediately and risk a long ban from mafia.

***vote for gouda***

And y'all yell at me later, but I am one of the 1-shot cops. Will I investigate tonight? Will I hold it? (questions for Maf RB'r)

More at 1030AM!

Oh god the irony is almost too much

I'll have to retire if my 4 civs are actually the entire mafia

Do people enjoy that? It seems incredibly uncomfortable and unsanitary for all parties

I had a girl randomly start giving me a rimjob once, I was afraid I was going to fart I was laughing so hard. Tickled. Did not talk to her again

I had a girl randomly start giving me a rimjob once, I was afraid I was going to fart I was laughing so hard. Tickled. Did not talk to her again

Outside of my general thoughts on this, it definitely feels like a bizarre thing to just do randomly. Like, have the 20 second conversation about it before going to town.

Work sucks. Like, I generally like what I do, but also the half ends in a month and I want a promotion so I'm working at midnight and shit. I should be drunk on palomas with gouda

Are you on the west coast or do you just not sleep

Back