• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

east coast. i get up early to get work done when no one is emailing me or otherwise interrupting me. and for mafia.

you?

I had a girl randomly start giving me a rimjob once, I was afraid I was going to fart I was laughing so hard. Tickled. Did not talk to her again

Kinda weird you kept deeply French kissing her afterwards. NTTAWWT

Railroad ties are vastly superior to landscape timber for landscaping.

as long as we aren't ranking states, i'm fine with whatever. global cities, hardscaping, manscaping, whatever.

DAMO for being bummed out about the O's sucking when they have sucked for most of the last 30 some odd years. #FreeTheNATSFromMASN

DAMO for being bummed out about the O's sucking when they have sucked for most of the last 30 some odd years. #FreeTheNATSFromMASN

Just FYI, Geiger used to be really good. He hasn't played on this board for awhile. Damo is same.

There are some players that should be a lot warmer on Damo, but for some reason aren't. MAKES YOU WONDER

Also, for those who don't know, Damo has two claims to fame: (1) in back to back games as the cop, he pegged something like 8/9 mafia in 20+ person games. It was fucking insane and is still today some of the most amazing play I've ever seen. (2) He absolutely shits the bed as mafia with his opening nearly all the time (except for that more recent redemption game where he, Juice (Maybe it was Townie?), and I absolutely fucking railed civs as a 3 man mafia team.

If you want to see a Damo mafia opening, it's on like, page 3 or whatever. Post 42

Gouda3JuiceTowniedv7
damo3DDDDigglerGeigs
Mako1damo
Townie1Creamy
Cata1Ryala
Creamy1Gouda

damo4DDDDigglerGeigsMako
Gouda3JuiceTowniedv7
Mako1damo
Townie1Creamy
Cata1Ryala
Creamy1Gouda
Geigs1blue

YTV cata, tejas

^^^ should have said, blue just gave me the tingles

opening post a throwaway vote. cool cool cool tight tight tight

Just FYI, Geiger used to be really good. He hasn't played on this board for awhile. Damo is same.

There are some players that should be a lot warmer on Damo, but for some reason aren't. MAKES YOU WONDER

Point of order what was your name on the suque? And I would challenge that I was every really good at mafia.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'll keep my vote as it is and I will check in in a couple of hours.

I'm clear

^^^ should have said, blue just gave me the tingles

opening post a throwaway vote. cool cool cool tight tight tight

Well, that name is the name of a former coworker who was a pompous ass. So when the opportunity came...

Back