• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

damo is far from a noob

He was being pinged as a candidate to be run early as a noob. Maybe that was tongue in cheek, with respect to him.

I still don't like the idea of running noobs early.

and i'm with you don't like to run noobs too quickly

creampie did the explainy vote thing he does when he's mafia

let's kill him

I have the following with no vote from Cata or tejas

damo4DDDDigglerGeigsMako
Gouda3JuiceTowniedv7
Mako1damo
Townie1Creamy
Cata1Ryala
Creamy1Gouda
Geigs1blue

Damo, mafia godfather, caught the wrath of the civs. Night moves to me

N1 was busy
Creamy, GFH and Gouda, Vig died

guessing thread is back open

sorta glad creamy got got, i was definitely gonna come after him today, and his role was useless anyway

but why does anyone ever kill gouda in this game

we've demonstrated time and time again he can't make endgame and doesn't value add for civs when he does

plus that post about holding vigs was soooo bad

BUT HE SAID HE'S CLEAR

post 95 from dv7 is a little suspect to me....bussing damo once he's clearly getting run?

knight and geiger both voted damo before it was a sure thing so feeling civ on them

i liked blue and diggler calling damo a noob, that was a good giggle

tho they are alive and he is ded so who is the noob now

Also, for those who don't know, Damo has two claims to fame: (1) in back to back games as the cop, he pegged something like 8/9 mafia in 20+ person games. It was fucking insane and is still today some of the most amazing play I've ever seen. (2) He absolutely shits the bed as mafia with his opening nearly all the time (except for that more recent redemption game where he, Juice (Maybe it was Townie?), and I absolutely fucking railed civs as a 3 man mafia team.

If you want to see a Damo mafia opening, it's on like, page 3 or whatever. Post 42

this was a nice called shot

Back