• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

Killing Damo D1 when he finally comes back is why we can't have mafia

Killing Damo D1 when he finally comes back is why we can't have mafia

Well maybe he should have been more civ instead of airing grievances about a second rate baseball team. Speaking of this is why we need an English football like pyramid for baseball.

Someone please confirm for me as i'm an idiot and also have not played in forever. There are still 3 mafia and the indy at play right?

Well maybe he should have been more civ instead of airing grievances about a second rate baseball team. Speaking of this is why we need an English football like pyramid for baseball.

Someone please confirm for me as i'm an idiot and also have not played in forever. There are still 3 mafia and the indy at play right?

that's right

but also i am now going to air grievances about your proposal for a relegation system in baseball as my detroit tigers would now be a single A team

about to enter a meeting bloc, so gonna get a vote in

mako

despite the endorsement of a terrible baseball team, townie feels civ to me (although to be fair that's usually the case)

I have the following with no vote from Cata or tejas

damo4DDDDigglerGeigsMako
Gouda3JuiceTowniedv7
Mako1damo
Townie1Creamy
Cata1Ryala
Creamy1Gouda
Geigs1blue

but why does anyone ever kill gouda in this game

we've demonstrated time and time again he can't make endgame and doesn't value add for civs when he does

plus that post about holding vigs was soooo bad

this i'm not following. when was townie's vote cast?

dammit - that was supposed to highlight Townie voting for Gouda, not the vote ON townie.

Mako1Townie
Townie1DDD

tejas and cata will die if they don't vote

but why does anyone ever kill gouda in this game

we've demonstrated time and time again he can't make endgame and doesn't value add for civs when he does

plus that post about holding vigs was soooo bad

I’m sad I didn’t get to shoot Gouda.

Townie, why would you vote me when I had the kill shot on The Godfather?

Townie, why would you vote me when I had the kill shot on The Godfather?

just parking on you for now in case i don't have time to read later, don't think anyone lands on you

also the gouda comment about killing after night is different than trying to kill him during day--i don't understand why anybody with night moves would try and kill gouda, was my point

i'm a safe-ish kill, though i think if cata is here maybe we should vote tejas out if he's gonna AA anyway?

just parking on you for now in case i don't have time to read later, don't think anyone lands on you

also the gouda comment about killing after night is different than trying to kill him during day--i don't understand why anybody with night moves would try and kill gouda, was my point

i'm a safe-ish kill, though i think if cata is here maybe we should vote tejas out if he's gonna AA anyway?

Bro, this soft claim is UGLY.

***Townie***

Back