• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

We've got an hour. BGs should come out. If Mafia wants to kill them, then fine - they aren't killing the cop. Which is what the BGs would do regardless.

never thought about that. if he AA's we're assuming he's not mafia, right? so do we take a chance on another kill and hope we luckbox again or just take our lumps and wait for more info overnight?

Townie --
Mako -- killshot on GF
Tejas --
DDD -- Civ
Diggler -- Strong civ lean
Geigs --
Ryala --
Juice --
Cata --
DV7 -- 1 shot claim
Blue -- Bad entry

We've got 10 unknowns (don't count yourself). If the BGs come out, that's 8ish unknowns with 4 badguys mixed in. If you're a 1 shot with an investigation, then you absolutely cliam that in thread, because then we're down to like 6 unknowns with 4 badguys. Those are great odds.

When the BGs come out, we have a 50% chance of randomly lynching a badguy today.

here are the players
This game is likely super broken but we will see
everyone got a PM
1) Gouda Odd night vig died n1
2) Townie
3) Mako
4) Tejas
5) DDD
6) Diggler
7) Geigs
8) Ryala
9) Juice
10) Cata
11) dv7
12) damo GF died day 1
13) blue
14) Creamy GFH died night 1

Looks like there's an even night vig as well, they come out and this game is over.

just parking on you for now in case i don't have time to read later, don't think anyone lands on you

also the gouda comment about killing after night is different than trying to kill him during day--i don't understand why anybody with night moves would try and kill gouda, was my point

i'm a safe-ish kill, though i think if cata is here maybe we should vote tejas out if he's gonna AA anyway?

We still vote people for awful soft claims right?

townie

Seriously, both BGs claim, remaining vig claims, that's 3 clears that the 1 shot cops don't hit. Watcher stays hidden. Game.

I have an announcement.

It isn't an exciting one, but I investigated blue and he is town-aligned.

Mako1Townie
Townie5DDDDigglerCataGeigsdv7

change vote to ***cata*** to avoid preliminary majoulation

i will be back on townie at 1:20

actually f that majo away

change to ***townie***

I really don’t like the townie pile.

ehh for what it's worth i posted my comment and vote before reading the rest of the posts at the time.

I would still like more from him re: his soft claim.

Back