• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaos mafia MAFIA WINS 1-1

Toogs

Reaction score
This game uses an open setup.

14 Players - 4 Mafia - 1 indy

2 non self protecting BG dies in place of target, does not kill hitter
1 godfather hunter
1 watcher
2 1 shot cop with bpv until investigation or start of night 4. BPV is one shot, and evaporates the moment they make an investigation. Note that per the order of operations, if they are hit and investigate on the same night, they will survive that night, as the hit comes before the investigation.
2 civ 1 shot vig, one odd night one even night
1 vanilla fucking idiot

2 mafia goons
1 mafia godfather
1 mafia roleblocker cannot block and kill at the same time

1 SK with choice of bpv or investigation immunity

Overtime will be ten minutes, ties broken by RNG, and Majorities are Instant; majo'd player can't talk after being majo'd, rest of players are fine to continue until Night.

OFFICIAL CLOCK http://time.gov/widget.html

1)Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled
- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread.
- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.
- No night talking.
- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.
- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.
- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.
- No editing or deleting posts
- No upvoting or downvoting posts
- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

Last edited:
here are the players
This game is likely super broken but we will see
everyone got a PM
1) Gouda Odd night vig died n1
2) Townie mafia rber died d2
3) Mako
4) Tejas mafia goon died d4
5) DDD watcher died n3
6) Diggler SK died n4
7) Geigs nilla died n4
8) Ryala BG died n2
9) Juice bg died n3
10) Cata
11) dv7 cop died n4
12) damo GF died day 1
13) blue cop killed d3
14) Creamy GFH died night 1

Last edited:
***fixed*** the OP originally said this was variable (pasted from an ABC ruleset) it's not; all of these roles exist. Good luck!

***toogs***

Last edited:
Hello Friends!

The tech on this board is so old it has grey pubes and yet somehow has better basic functionality than the suque.

Also fair warning i got like 3 hours of sleep last night so there is a less than zero chance I post anything past 9 PM. It will take all of my will power not to pass out while reading bed time stories to my kids.

Dear god that’s confusing so we are in CCBBTHKXXBYE

I have spent over an hour trying to program the garage door opener to my new sled so I’m in a foul mood.

I only post on one other message board and I like this board better, so I'm curious when people talk shit about the tech of this here rjkarl-free message board, what features do the latest and greatest message boards have and can you link me to one so I can live a better life?

I only post on one other message board and I like this board better, so I'm curious when people talk shit about the tech of this here rjkarl-free message board, what features do the latest and greatest message boards have and can you link me to one so I can live a better life?

This board works far better...when it works. No complaints from me.

I have spent over an hour trying to program the garage door opener to my new sled so I’m in a foul mood.

a man has to live by a code

Please tell me you guys are masons and the "code"s referred to in these posts are an attempt at low-key bread crumbing. If not, then just lie to me about it. I kinda need this right now.

I'm gonna fire off a HOT TAKE

I think juice, geigs, and diggler are civ

Back