• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Damari Monsanto - Torn Achilles - Season-Ending Surgery

DeacsATS

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
Reaction score

Last edited:
Literally the second that things start looking good. Fuck. Was super excited for him, hopefully he has a strong recovery. Was this the player alluded to being in a boot?

Literally the second that things start looking good. Fuck. Was super excited for him, hopefully he has a strong recovery. Was this the player alluded to being in a boot?

Yes.

Hopefully, one (or more) of the freshmen can take advantage of this opportunity for more minutes. Also opens things up for Williams to be a 25mpg guy.

Yes.

Hopefully, one (or more) of the freshmen can take advantage of this opportunity for more minutes. Also opens things up for Williams to be a 25mpg guy.

Thanks. I guess this is one of the “better” times for this to happen considering our depth on the wing but was really looking forward to watching him.

he loses a year of eligibility, yeah?

he redshirted his freshman year at ETSU

It's kind of weird that the quote doesn't have a name attributed to it.

It's kind of weird that the quote doesn't have a name attributed to it.

Aside from "Coach Steve Forbes" (vertically)

Well we were saying yesterday that an injury shouldn't impact this lineup too much. Now I think Williams plays a lot more at SF and the freshman will be splitting 30+ minutes at SG/SF instead of 10-15.

Aside from "Coach Steve Forbes" (vertically)

Well we were saying yesterday that an injury shouldn't impact this lineup too much. Now I think Williams plays a lot more at SF and the freshman will be splitting 30+ minutes at SG/SF instead of 10-15.

could be a sneaky silver lining. The freshmen get a lot more experience and in year 3 Monsanto will be back to slot in where Williams plays this year.

Could get on board with the silver lining thinking if it weren't a kind of injury that can destroy your athleticism.

Live shot of Creamy rearranging his minutes projections around this news.

It seems that Forbes will be looking for a grad transfer to replace the loss of Monsanto. He had the size and strength to really contribute on the boards as well as score.

Damn, that really sucks. I was really high on him. Hope he can bounce back and be a force next year.

Live shot of Creamy rearranging his minutes projections around this news.

Lol. I was on the golf course and checked my phone and BAM. Sucked worst than I did before.

There's zero explanation other than God continuing to curse the Deacs.

Back