• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bo Schembechler

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
What an absolute piece of shit human.

https://defector.com/bo-schembechlers-son-says-father-protected-team-doctor-who-molested-him/

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...er-son-says-father-knew-michigan-doctor-abuse

Matt said Anderson fondled him and did “an anal probe” when he visited the doctor for a sports physical prior to joining the pee wee football team. According to Matt, when he shared those details with Bo, the coach told him he didn’t want to hear about it and then got physically violent with both Matt and his mother.

“That was the first time he closed-fist punched me,” Matt told ESPN. “It knocked me all the way across the kitchen.”

Matt claims that shortly after he told Bo about the abuse his mother went to Don Canham, who was the university’s athletic director at the time, to tell him about what Anderson had done. Matt told ESPN that he remembered his mother telling him that Canham was ready to fire Anderson, but was prevented from doing so by Bo, who intervened on the doctor’s behalf. “Bo went to bat for Anderson and got him back working again,” Matt told ESPN. “He wasn’t going to have anybody change his team.”

Everything about the Big Ten is total shit.

This was going on at Michigan (Dr. Anderson), Michigan State (Dr. Nasser) and tOSU (Dr. Strauss). WTF? Starting to wonder if this was just standard operating procedure in college athletics all over place. Sickening.

This was going on at Michigan (Dr. Anderson), Michigan State (Dr. Nasser) and tOSU (Dr. Strauss). WTF? Starting to wonder if this was just standard operating procedure in college athletics all over place. Sickening.

Penn State just bypassed all the doctor-patient stuff and just had a coach diddle kids.

Big Ten for the win!

I, for one, am shocked that Bo Schembechler was a huge piece of shit!

The guy’s own brother doesn’t believe him. That’s rough.

I, for one, am shocked that Bo Schembechler was a huge piece of shit!

I became a Michigan fan in the early 90s (ostensibly because of the Fab Five, but in my heart of hearts, I picked them because of Square One) at the disappointment of my father, who hated Schembechler for years. The local option was Penn State though, and we saw how that played out.

Back