• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Two: Congrats juice and Non Fungible Sheepers!

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
I am off work Friday and will not be looking at Sheep. Please get answers in by Thursday. All are welcome to play, please PM answers to me, and no discussing answers until the thread is open Thursday.

1. The cost of a winter jacket
2. What will you die from?
3. A type of insurance
4. Something that grows faster than you want it to
5. Another word for “woman”
6. Something you shred
7. An animal that starts with an “S”
8. Something that smells great
9. A party school
10. A US Senator
11. A comic strip in the newspaper
12. ______head

In. Not optimistic, but it's better than the two zeros we put up last week. Worst case scenario I put up a 12.

18 submissions to date. Check on your teammates and make sure they've submitted. Let's get those submissions in!

I'll submit soon. Better to get a score of like 12 vs. a zero, I guess.

43 entries now, nice work folks, 5 hours til deadline.

I feel a lot better about this week than I did the first.

I feel a lot better about this week than I did the first.

I felt like this week had a lot more binary choices that were obviously binary, but hard to pick A or B. The non-US war question from a few weeks ago is still the best fuckin' sheep question in history.

I'm still working on mine. Send me your answers.

We're golden guys !

I used Critical Race Theory to determine my answers !

I felt like this week had a lot more binary choices that were obviously binary, but hard to pick A or B. The non-US war question from a few weeks ago is still the best fuckin' sheep question in history.

My choices actually identify as non-binary, I’d like you to respect that and utilize a more expansive viewpoint of all choices.

Thread open, reveal shortly, feel free to discuss answers.

Back