• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Soccer Thread

FSU scored when WF players ran into each other and lost the ball outside our own 18 that led to a quick counter. It was a great pass that led to the goal

Bummer, but FSU was clearly the better side. Getting to PKs would have been a hell of an effort.

Great finish but awful defense. So frustrating

Crazy that in women's college soccer they consistently lose big parts of rosters to international duty

Malaika Meena is awesome. Can't believe she's only a freshman. So composed on the ball

Even if we got to PKs, we had our backup keeper in, so probably a longshot. I can't imagine a women's college team any better than FSU... they have all the pieces.

Really impressed with the transfer from Georgetown for Wake. She is really good. Hope our goalkeeper is OK.

Harsh penalty against duke for a handball. Really bad call.

SAVED but rebound put in.

Ball don't lie but then goodness wins over evil

1-0 to the deacs

Dude has been watching salah and goes down easily outside the box. Great free kick. Fuck

1-1

Fuuuuuck. Asshole Iceland bro gets in behind and beats the keeper from a narrow angle. Same guy who scored the free kick. Thor. Their only threat

1-2 to duke

Bennnnyalcazar! First goal of the season! Brilliant header!

2-2 right before halftime

The Duke goalie is an absolute psycho who deserves a swift kick to the groin. ESPN gonna have to put him on tape delay.

Why was that a red card? Seemed like he lost his footing and got tangled up for the Dukie. Yellow I get, but red?

Same fucker who rolled around like he was shot to draw the second yellow goes in recklessly, only seconds later, to injure seriously our captain

Didn't realize that was the second yellow. Thanks.
I missed the first one too. But saw the ref pull out and show a yellow then red after the incident.

I absolutely despise #22. Glad he'll presumably be suspended for their next game

Back