• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Soccer Thread

Jesus, that was awful. Just terrible

Goal VTech 18 seconds in...after we kick off. 3-2 deacs

I’m flipping back and forth between the girls and USMNT. But honestly, this girls team is so good. So many exiting players to watch and up-and-comers.

I’m flipping back and forth between the girls and USMNT. But honestly, this girls team is so good. So many exiting players to watch and up-and-comers.
Agreed.

We tried to get really cute on the kickoff. Center forward plays it back to the midfielder who jumps over it and defender pops it straight in the air. It barely makes it to half field and is immediately played down our wing and crossed for an easy finish. Sloppy defending.

Geez! From a set piece, VTech handballs it on our goal line and we fail to clear and they score. 3-3.

Absolute horseshit: missed handball and I'm not convinced the ball even ever crossed the line.

ETA! Hit the post and came out! How could it have crossed the line?

Hahahahha deacs lead again! This game is wild

Beats the keeper low at the front post

Lol what, we just got a time-wasting yellow card when the clock was stopped

Holy shit incredible save by our keeper Parks after she just was absolutely clattered moments before.

Entertaining. Watched the second half. The ladies seemed a step slow giving up two quick goals while unable to gain possession. Much better thereafter. I have no idea about rules or framework of the game but I enjoy watching. Ladies seem to be having a decent season. Got the W.

Impressed by the Wake goal keeper.

Hell of a win. Finally starting to see some creativity in open play. Roald Mitchell also making a name for himself at Spry.

Whoa....tremendous goal by Roald at the 12' mark. He's on a roll....

Apparently this Loyola team is pretty good.

Two goals by two freshman. Good stuff from the deacs.

Brilliant attack: Colin Thomas with great cutback to Hernandez who one-times it across the keeper...3-0

Thomas finally gets his first goal. Brilliant performance from the deacs tonight

Back