• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to: Include a picture in your posts

Thx

Trial...

Yw9uyZ8.jpg

I'm unable to click and drag pictures from Facebook into the boards.

I had to upload it into Google Images and drag it over from there.
WcpJ2RtfoiaP8TFPZLP5T9yWdXlJHgLeYqN_1CxwIsowk0bBvn70G6UvBtGsbt0fgSfbJA=s113

How do I post a picture directly from my phone onto a post?

How do I post a picture directly from my phone onto a post?

You'd have to host it somewhere else first and then post it using the link from that.. imgur used to make that super easy, but I haven't had to use that in years so I have no clue if it still works for that purpose.

If you use Tapatalk there is a picture option at the bottom of the create post screen. You can post a picture from your camera roll directly into the post without needing to host it elsewhere
ddd321bb60a705beeffdeac0d1bdec1c.jpg

Ahh, another option, yeah.. because tapatalk I think technically hosts the picture for you at that point.

Ahh, another option, yeah.. because tapatalk I think technically hosts the picture for you at that point.

I think Tapa deletes them eventually, some of my amazing pictures on the bird thread have disappeared, but there are there for a few weeks at least.

Ok, what’s the method some of y’all are using to post thumbnails of photos only?

Back