• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Diplomacy Game Thread - GAME OVER, GERMANY SOLO VICTORY

Well hopefully the fleet in the English channel that was destroyed was a choice and not just done at random by the computer.

Well hopefully the fleet in the English channel that was destroyed was a choice and not just done at random by the computer.

I doubt it. Not the one I would have picked!

Would we not have been alerted if England was replaced?

Yes, I'm happy to fill in to make the game more fair.

I have no idea how it works for getting a sub in after looking at it, maybe you just type in the game id and password the same way that we joined originally?

I don't know the password, but the game shows up as joinable if you type it in

I don't know the password, but the game shows up as joinable if you type it in

Join Game Link: LINK

Game number to search is 195205. Game title is "Pit Diplomacy". Password for the game is "mafia".

Rule Set
  • Orders every 24 hours
  • Retreats every 24 hours
  • Builds every 24 hours
  • Protected game: first time forgetting to finalize orders will extend the deadline so that player can get orders in. Second time is auto-surrender, designed to be helpful for our newer players
  • No weekend deadlines
  • Players will be anonymous; select your country preferences when joining, once game starts, you won't know who is which country

Looking forward to this!

Try this

Looks like it worked. Thanks for subbing in WFU03. Sorry we didn't get you the password before the fleet got destroyed.

No worries. England is in a strong position to succeed*

*at being eliminated first

Because someone did not submit orders, the deadline was extended to the next available deadline. The game is set up so that there are not weekend deadlines, therefore the next deadline will be Monday at 8:30am. Have a good weekend, folks!

I mean we could still finalize orders today at some point if people are ready to do that

Yeah come on, no excuse unless its WFU03 still speaking with folks.

Reminder that Fall 1903 orders are due by 8:36 tomorrow morning

I don't know how we got on a schedule that orders finalize early in the mornings, but it kinda sucks

I checked in this morning.

England, good showing helping light the ol' purple on fire. Great communication between G, F, T, and A to crush Russia.

France was handed this game by Italy and an absentee England. I don't fault England for not showing up, because when they don't show up, they aren't playing. However, Italy - seeing that England was a no-show - should have been in France's ass along with Germany so hard.

This game ends with one of two things: Austria and Turkey making a devil's bargain after Russia collapses OR France and Germany play nice together until Germany runs France over after offering Italy a treat like a fucking child.

Just go ahead and disband that Norway fleet around noon please, England. That will get the timings of rounds on a more accommodating schedule.

Back