• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Diplomacy Game Thread - GAME OVER, GERMANY SOLO VICTORY

For future games, is it possible to make order phases 24 hours and build phases shorter? It feels as though build/retreat phases do not need to be as long as normal phases.

Everyone should just finalize. We did some 24/12/12 and it went to shit. 12 isn't that long when the clock gets fucked and 8 of those are overnight. Early builds, sure, but mid-game when what you build needs to be negotiated with your alliance (or in this game, your concubine) more time is needed.

Looks like we've got a Double Dutch Rudder going here

Looks like we've got a Double Dutch Rudder going here

Double Dutch Rudder
The least gay way to masturbate another man. The double dutch rudder is the process or action of two men standing facing each other, each with his right hand around his own penis, then they place their left hand on the elbow of their friends right elbow, then they simultaneously move the friends right elbow back/forth with their left hand causing the friend to masturbate.

Double Dutch Rudder
The least gay way to masturbate another man. The double dutch rudder is the process or action of two men standing facing each other, each with his right hand around his own penis, then they place their left hand on the elbow of their friends right elbow, then they simultaneously move the friends right elbow back/forth with their left hand causing the friend to masturbate.

But is that actually gay?

In another game I'm playing in, ya gotta admire the stones it took for France to send me the below message. This game has evolved into E/F vs A/R. I'm Austria and Russia has been my ally since turn 1.

Date: 30 Jul 14:15 Fall 1905 Orders

Re:Four-way draw?

Austria

Your ally's decision puts us all in a very difficult situation.

If England and France can push him back in the north as I expect we will, then when it comes time for him to propose a 4-way, there may be some reluctance to accept. England and France could continue to push through and then we could end with a 3-way - Austria, England and France.

I think you and I are evenly matched in the Med. I've said before, we will gain a SC and then lose a SC, but all things being equal we will remain in a state of continued bouce, counter-bounce, success and defeat.

It comes down to England and Russia in the north.

I ask you, in the spirit of cooperation, to ask you ally to reconsider his position.

Yours
France

=======From RUSSIA Spring 1905 Orders =======
Hello All,

This has certainly been an enjoyable game; well-played and no surrenders or NMRs to speak of.

The idea of a four-way draw has been raised. At this point I would not agree to it. While the Med and German territories are locked up, I believe we still have some play in the North. Our advantage is small, but these kinds of challenges make Diplomacy fun for me.

Of course, one of you can turn on the other and we can discuss a three-way draw.

Note to Austria: DO NOT read the previous paragraph.

So I would like to continue the action and see how this plays out. We can always revisit the draw option at a later date. Fortunately, the only blood that will be shed is electronic.

That said, if the three of you want a draw, I will agree.

Regards,

Russia

Here is the map heading into Fall 1905 moves. Russia is attacking Kiel to cut support and supporting me into Munich. He is going to follow into Ber from Prussia as well.

223063460_4498683240155669_8695710033211672503_n.png

In another game I'm playing in, ya gotta admire the stones it took for France to send me the below message. This game has evolved into E/F vs A/R. I'm Austria and Russia has been my ally since turn 1.

Here is the map heading into Fall 1905 moves. Russia is attacking Kiel to cut support and supporting me into Munich. He is going to follow into Ber from Prussia as well.

Yeah, it looks completely deadlocked except for the obvious breakthrough that you are going to do.

That's like me proposing a draw in our game right now. Speaking of which...

Yeah, it looks completely deadlocked except for the obvious breakthrough that you are going to do.

That's like me proposing a draw in our game right now. Speaking of which...

Munich falls this turn... Russia is going to attempt to take Norwegian Sea this turn as well, putting England itself in danger.

Denmark and Kiel fall in 06.

I don't see how France and England can re-establish a stalemate line even if I don't make much progress in the Med. Their northern front is gonna collapse in on itself.

---

As for our game -- at least we will stop wondering where units are going to retreat to in 10 minutes! EXCITEMENT!

There was an NMR, deadline extended through the weekend unless finalized orders before then.

Munich falls this turn... Russia is going to attempt to take Norwegian Sea this turn as well, putting England itself in danger.

Denmark and Kiel fall in 06.

I don't see how France and England can re-establish a stalemate line even if I don't make much progress in the Med. Their northern front is gonna collapse in on itself.

---

As for our game -- at least we will stop wondering where units are going to retreat to in 10 minutes! EXCITEMENT!

giphy.gif

Holy shit I think every country but like two have used their NMR, this is insane

Do we have to wait until the end to declare what nation we were/are?

what ended up happening here?

I took Munich and Berlin flipped to Russia as we planned.
Also got a fleet into Naples and trying to keep shifting north to Pie to put massive numbers of fleets on TYR.

Back