• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Diplomacy Game Thread - GAME OVER, GERMANY SOLO VICTORY

Welcome back this week, lads. Orders have processed for Spring 1907.

And now already on to build phase

And thus onto Spring 1908 orders, best of luck to whichever of Germany/Turkey can figure out 18 first.

Spring 1908 has processed, Fall 1908 orders deadline tomorrow afternoon

And with 1908 complete, we have finally lost England. A sad day.

And with 1908 complete, we have finally lost England. A sad day.

RIP to WFU03, who I am very grateful took on a dead lost position in order to ensure that this game didn't end up more imbalanced than it already was/is

It feels academic at this point, but I guess we should wait to have postgame discussion until after it officially ends. Which could probably be this afternoon if people want to just finalize stuff quickly.

It feels academic at this point, but I guess we should wait to have postgame discussion until after it officially ends. Which could probably be this afternoon if people want to just finalize stuff quickly.
Seconded

It's Spring 1909 now, deadline is late this evening but I'm assuming finalizations will happen before then

It's Spring 1909 now, deadline is late this evening but I'm assuming finalizations will happen before then

Or not, that’s fine too I guess. Just please don’t use another NMR

I feel like the butthurt is either going to be 0% or 100%, no in between

I feel like the butthurt is either going to be 0% or 100%, no in between

I’m excited for it. Also, unless I am blind, the game is over regardless of moves this fall.

I think just waiting on one more person to finalize and it’s ggwp

FWIW, I think revealing countries is fine now

I was Italy

My guesses on countries (and I know a few for sure):
England: Cav/me
France: redwing
Germany: 14
Turkey: dumbass7
Italy: Gooner
Austria: sd3
Russia: whoever else was playing

I didn't know that one for sure, but it seemed extremely likely

Lol Austria guessed it too, I guess I have too particular a style of writing if it was that obvious

My win rate in playing this game: 100%

What a fully independent effort, no help at all from allies to get a solo W

Gooner I honestly thought you were Turkey this whole time. I can’t believe there is someone else who types messages that long every day

Gooner I honestly thought you were Turkey this whole time. I can’t believe there is someone else who types messages that long every day

No one has ever doubted dv7's effort

Back