• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling cookowt I helped organize that show and I'm happy you both were there but sad I didn't know you yet

It was a great time, thanks for organizing it.

Can't say I wasn't still a little bitter at the barn for ruining my favorite hill, "deacon", on the xc trails

lol no i think we just left it on the floor in a designated area at the back and just walked back for "refills"
Probably the case.

Though I remember it being at stage right, and kept behind folding tables

I like Trader's Joes and Whole Foods and Costco and Harris Teeter and Lowe's and basically any grocery store.

Going to the grocery store and listening to a podcast in peace is a great past time for a new parent. My wife finally figured that out a few months ago, and now I let her go on Saturday mornings while I watch the boy. I am a terrific spouse. She usually goes to TJs or Costco. I hit the local HT or Lowe's. But sometimes Costco, which was a lot cooler before we realized how disgusting everyone is, when samples were allowed.

The best trick is to go on a Thursday or Friday afternoon and drink two beers while you walk around the Lowe's! The one up here on Robinhood in Winston even has a little bar area that is surprisingly busy during happy hour.

Headed to Folly Beach for a week tomorrow! My mom rented a beach house for us and Manifest and his SO. We're on the far side of the island away from the craziness, but we can easily drive a goft cart into Folly Town if needed. My boy LOVES being around water and did well at the beach on a quick trip back in May, so this should be a dope week.

Love Folly. That’s a great beach town. Lost Dog is a great brunch place if you are up for that.

I enjoyed a long weekend at folly a couple of months ago. It was my first time, much better than other beaches.

so many fireworks and it's only the 3rd

This week was the first real travel excursion for me since the pandemic started and I think I’ve become even more of a misanthrope in my seclusion over the last year and a half. There are so many dumbassholes out there.

Doug - hey mom have you seen mako?
Doug's mom - have you checked my... ski bop ba dop

Joey Chestnut on a world record pace when the feed from Coney Island goes out on ESPN.

Townie at a dance party:

E5aS45TUcAAerzn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back