• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memes are adapted over time to adjust or even reinvent the original joke in new contexts. Like the Galaxy Brain meme, where people use the same image(s) but rewrite the words to fit their field.

then not sure the memes thread is doing it right

It's the HOT memes thread. Not the "tired memes" or "fully matured memes" thread

went to my wife's aunt/uncles house for fireworks this weekend. They spent $4,500 on fireworks and the entire neighborhood was on the street...Had food trucks, tons of booze...good times.

spent the previous 2 days camping/fishing in the mountains on the river completely slaying trout and drinking patriotic canned beer.

Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
If you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby
Like a damn sociopath
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you

I told my wife I enjoyed Olivia's music and she told me her shit sucks and only teenage girls listen to it...

The thing is it sound damn near identical to a lot of shit she blasts in her car.

I don't get it. Is it because I like it and that just trips her out to the point where she's convinced herself I'm a loser for liking it? Am I loser for liking it?

Do you wish you were patriotic? Do you go out of your way to not be patriotic?

No, I do not wish to be more patriotic.

I blame this mind set on "growing up" over seas. I lived in England from ages 9-14, so England has always felt more like my childhood home to me, it's the place where I first formed lasting childhood memories.

No, I do not wish to be more patriotic.

I blame this mind set on "growing up" over seas. I lived in England from ages 9-14, so England has always felt more like my childhood home to me, it's the place where I first formed lasting childhood memories.

Makes complete sense. You get a pass.

my wife ate 45 mg of gummies Sunday night and was semi-functional. I ate 30 and couldn't move for 3 hours.

my wife ate 45 mg of gummies Sunday night and was semi-functional. I ate 30 and couldn't move for 3 hours.

Dear lord. Last time I had 10 mg I got too high and paranoid. Too much booze/golf/sun beforehand was not a good recipe.

Jesus christ... I tend to go like 5mg gummies for super functional/chill out vibes, and 10mg for when I really wanna feel it.. any more than that and I'm not moving at all (for _most_ products anyway, some I feel like I can do 15-20 on and be fine).

My neighbor just drove to his hometown in a state where they have dispensaries. We gave him a few hundred bucks and got edibles, buds, tinctures, mints..all the good stuff.

I also bought 50 15mg from my buddy this weekend. So we pretty much are stocked until all this stuff expires

My neighbor just drove to his hometown in a state where they have dispensaries. We gave him a few hundred bucks and got edibles, buds, tinctures, mints..all the good stuff.

I also bought 50 15mg from my buddy this weekend. So we pretty much are stocked until all this stuff expires

In practice does it ever really expire lol, I just keep it in the freezer/move it to fridge.

I've only ever really had it from trips to legal states, VA needs to hurry up on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back