• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would very much like to live in a place with legal weed.

In practice does it ever really expire lol, I just keep it in the freezer/move it to fridge.

I've only ever really had it from trips to legal states, VA needs to hurry up on that front.

Yeah technically it shouldn't lose the thc or any of the good stuff, it'll just not taste as good. But yeah, fridge is way to go for sure.

Can't wait until we can go to VA.

What kind of luck do you people have with gummies on airplanes. I just took a bunch of melatonin gummies with me back and forth through TSA with no hassle. Look just like THC gummies.

I feel like I've sufficiently incriminated myself, but I've never had any issues with gummies or cartridges on planes.

Fucking dog just killed a possum in the backyard. Now I have to play dead animal removal guy.

Terribly unmotivated today since I’m headed out of town tomorrow.

do you consider yourself patriotic?

I equate the feelings I have for my country much like the love I have for my mother. I will always love it. I know it is far from perfect, and I will get mad when it does stupid shit or picks dumb fights for no reasons, but I know overall that it is trying its best.

No, I do not wish to be more patriotic.

I blame this mind set on "growing up" over seas. I lived in England from ages 9-14, so England has always felt more like my childhood home to me, it's the place where I first formed lasting childhood memories.

Did you go straight from UK to Alabama? Because that would be some serious culture shock.

My great uncle (grandfather's brother) went from Fairfield CT to play football at the University of Tulsa in the 1940s. I like to imagine that there was a fair bit of culture shock there as well. Wish I had asked him more about it.

Did you go straight from UK to Alabama? Because that would be some serious culture shock.

My great uncle (grandfather's brother) went from Fairfield CT to play football at the University of Tulsa in the 1940s. I like to imagine that there was a fair bit of culture shock there as well. Wish I had asked him more about it.

Nah, I’ve lived all over the country since leaving London in 1992. High school in NY, college at Wake, temp jobs in Oregon, Hawaii, and coastal NC, MS degree in Raleigh, PHD in Missouri, Post doc in Maryland, then 10 years in Alabama, now Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back