• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. $10MM is my number. I’d live off the income and get a part time job tending bar or working at a golf course or something.

How's the bird scene in Afghanistan and Iraq?

This is a big reason why I'd be a terrible soldier. I am so easily distracted by birds.

Also, I would have quit as a conscientious objector and never gone to Iraq.

the wake forest presidency is just a bunch of women !

What the fuck

Oscar-nominated filmmaker Greta Gerwig has officially signed on to direct “Barbie,” the highly-anticipated big-screen take on the iconic Mattel doll’s story, starring Margot Robbie.

Gerwig has been on board the Warner Bros. project since 2019, when the actor and filmmaker signed on to co-write the movie’s script with Noah Baumbach. Since then, rumors have swirled that Gerwig had been eyed to direct the project, but the deal wasn’t officially done.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/...ector-margot-robbie-noah-baumbach-1235015427/

We’ve probably discussed this before, but how much $$$ would it take for you to never work a paying job again? I want to say $10m but that seems low considering a house, car, etc.

Maintenance of current lifestyle would be about $4mil and allow me to stop working today.
$10mm would provide a heck of a slush fund on top of that.

When youngbuck or deaconson post about Mako's mom, I'm in the same boat as awaken. I just can't help myself over that woman.

Thanks but we're just the messenger. Her insatiable and giving nature is truly something to behold. Remember the party she had back in '12 for international talk like a pirate day? How about National Hammock day back in 2016?

Knight celebrates national hammock day every day with that banana hammock

Trimmed bushes in the mid summer heat today. Very middle class.

so Team USA, featuring Dame and Durant and Tatum - lost to nigeria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back