• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds more like a Roth IRA than a 529 tbh, doesn’t feel right but idk for sure. Maybe there’s something in there about withdrawing just the contributions tax/penalty free for stuff like that.

another thing about 529s is that you can pass them to family members, e.g. you could transfer any unused funds to your kids to pay for your grandkids' school

Yup. There’s one part of my commute that has a long distance vista of mountains and could barely see them yesterday. I assumed it was raining.

This is fun.

91c250b655b4abde5957852e84091722.jpg

Out in Utah for work the last couple nights, and there's some sort of cheerleading convention in town, because my hotel has been overrun with trashy hot moms and their 7-15 year old daughters.

We have a 529.

You can also use them for private school tuition in K-12 up to $10K and trade schools.

Bro there are entirely too many grown ass women in princess dresses without kids walking around Disney World.
I was just told that this is surely a lie bc no one over the age of 14 is permitted by Disney to wear anything that could be construed by a child as a costume.

spotify web player >>>> spotify phone app. i like being able to find a playlist that somebody has made through an artist page.

Birdman, we have charcoal ashes on the back porch and noticed birds covering themself in ashes. Why?

Birdman, we have charcoal ashes on the back porch and noticed birds covering themself in ashes. Why?

Hmm…weird…a lot of birds will use dust baths to try and knock feather lice and ticks off, so maybe they are using the charcoal ashes similarly.

Are 100+ running shoes a humble brag or weak flex? Asking for a friend.

It’s like instead of doing a full body workout to lose the cankles just did calf exercises to mask them

Heading up for family vacation to Connecticut Rhode Island and Massachusetts starting next Thursday night. Going to one of my favorite places to see music the Newport jazz festival on Sunday. If we get up there early enough on Friday we might cruise into New Haven and try to catch JRAD as a family.

I just put two pork butts on the smoker so I’m basically guaranteeing my wife goes into labor this morning.

Back in the day, I use to switch between SI.com, ESPN.com, deadspin and yes even barstool. Now, I dont go to any of them. ESPN's website is trash for anything other than scores or schedules, SI is all behind a paywall, deadspin is a shell of its former self. And I am no longer the target demographic for Out kick the Coverage and Barstool. I am pretty much just refreshing defector during the day.

So if anyone has any sports websites, other than the Athletic that they use for good content, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back