• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my taste. Everything looks so uncomfortable in that house. I want comfort and lived in, not a magazine spread.

Not my taste. Everything looks so uncomfortable in that house. I want comfort and lived in, not a magazine spread.

understandable, its common complaint of mid-century modern i think. i don't think it looks uncomfortable, though.

understandable, its common complaint of mid-century modern i think. i don't think it looks uncomfortable, though.

it's also not that uncomfortable. just because it's not overstuffed doesn't mean it's not comfortable

clean lines, clean spaces

i mean, it's a full-butt stool. the only stool i've ever sat on that was uncomfortable was a rectangular chair, basically the same as a swing-set flat swing.

how long are you sitting on these stools?

i will say those molded dining chairs are def. uncomfortable. but i've found that many 'dining set' chairs are uncomfortable, regardless of style. so that's on par

man I feel bad for picky eaters/people that have to avoid certain foods (like pickles)

say it louder for the people in the back.

My wife thought she was a picky eater when we first started dating. That's because her parents literally introduced her to nothing, at all. She ate cereal, hot dogs, and Japanese hibachi.

It's sad and scary when I'm the "cultured" one in the relationship. I introduced her to delicacies such as casseroles, vegetables, baked chicken and pastas

i like that house but not sure i dig these bars

cdba8e08839b7520cabb6b0fd2e84d8c-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

That & those dining chairs are probably my only complaints. I don’t like the rods underneath the chair & like ITC said, those chairs are often uncomfortable, especially if only plastic.

The windows are likely some of the most beautiful windows I’ve ever seen. Love the back of the house too.

Yeah not sure why they went with those compared to the rest of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back