• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traveling in a suit looks miserable

It pretty much is. I avoid it as much as I can. The real struggle is when it's a one-day turn around to DC or somewhere and I have to wear a suit on the way in and out. That trip back is usually just a slog.

Wearing a suit is already one of my least favorite things to do so yeah, no thanks

I was standing right at the spot where the bomb went off with a green backpack an hour before.

If somebody good had been playing.....

so you and i both made the trip down from greensboro on the same day....I have often been glad that the band sucked so I left too.

Mako were you in a cage? Or just free swimming next to those chonky boys?

There's no way Mako was in a cage. He has zero fear of sharks, bro - first of all, game recognize game; second, how's a shark gonna bite a nutsack the size of a Volkswagen beetle? It's just simple math.

Out of all the sharks to swim with, I think I'd put fucking bull sharks at the bottom of the list, no thanks but those fuckers are scary.

Mako were you in a cage? Or just free swimming next to those chonky boys?

Just swimming around with them fatties. They were curious as hell. They would swim right up to you and then veer off at the last second. They kept working in around behind me too which was a little unnerving, but they would bolt away when you made eye contact.

Got on the plane for 5 min, had to get off and switch. Switching has been an absolute cluster.

Just swimming around with them fatties. They were curious as hell. They would swim right up to you and then veer off at the last second. They kept working in around behind me too which was a little unnerving, but they would bolt away when you made eye contact.

You are an absolute mad man

I've always wondered how I'd fare diving with sharks. I'm pretty damn afraid of them snorkeling or in random east coast murky ocean water, but seems like diving and being down in their domain would be a lot less intimidating (or so a buddy tells me). Prob will never find out though. Not a he-man like Mako.

Officially a girl dad. Baby Girl born at 2:07 AM. Mom and baby doing great.

The whole “no visitors” because of Covid thing is kind of nice.

Congrats on the new arrival.

Say farewell to a full night's sleep shortly.

JFC bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back