• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear when I was a kid they would ask everyone to stay seated if a passenger or 2 had a tight connection, so they could get off first. Of course I am talking back when there was smoking and people didn't dress like trash for flights.

they still do this, especially on smaller flights

Seems like most of the time I can fly to someplace normal and get there in a rental car faster. Caveat: I’m not ever visiting rural Pennsylvania.

It kind of feels like we are going to hit another covid shitstorm in a month or 2.

I think it’s time to mandate vaccines for anyone who wants to do anything outside of their own home. Fuck the rubes

I know Daniel Hodges(officer who was injured on 1/6 and gave his testimony earlier today), and listening to him describe how shit went down on the 6th makes me irrationally angry. Time to go door to door and and make Qanoners worst nightmares come true.

so when you go to hawaii you prefer to rent a car and drive to maui

They fly big airplanes directly to Maui. Island hopping in Hawaii is a waste of time unless you're there two weeks or you're flying a chopper like Magnum P.I.

They fly big airplanes directly to Maui. Island hopping in Hawaii is a waste of time unless you're there two weeks or you're flying a chopper like Magnum P.I.

You def don't need 2 full weeks to island hop and enjoy multiple islands in Hawaii.

Nah. We did 9.5 for our honeymoon, and it would have been a massive bummer to only do Maui and miss out on Kauai as we originally considered. The entire Maui to Kauai travel experience from lunch to airport to rental car to new hotel took like 2.5 hours and we boozed most of it.

planning to go to the austin fc game saturday. i don't know anything about soccer so somebody tell me something to yell at the players.

Anybody know what ever happened to that Leslie Jones person ?

Can’t say I really miss her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back