• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hosting Supermarket Sweep, doing commercials. Some other stuff I don’t know about but I’m too lazy to Google.

Ph, how the hell do you survive in Florida year-round?

Ph, how the hell do you survive in Florida year-round?

Good question to be honest. A lot of it has to do with finishing up grad school at a time where it wasn’t too hard to get a tenure track job, get married, buy a house, etc to live a comfortable life.

Helps to stay inside or leave the state in July though. Come back in Feb and you’ll appreciate Florida much more.

Last edited:
I know Daniel Hodges(officer who was injured on 1/6 and gave his testimony earlier today), and listening to him describe how shit went down on the 6th makes me irrationally angry. Time to go door to door and and make Qanoners worst nightmares come true.

That’s rational anger. Quite rational.

Having one of the best meals of my life at Enrique Olvera’s new spot in LA. Apparently not all Mexican food is slop

47528c9969865d004e516f37a7efaec5.jpg

Anyone have a good WiFi extender recommendation? Our main router covers our house really well but want more reach to the backyard.

See the home wifi thread for details.

That's a weak fucking taco.

I'm pretty much forced to boycott all Mexican food that's expensive, because apparently expensive Mexican food is a disgrace to Mexican culture and spits in the face of it's people or something. I don't really understand it, but it's an issue.

I'm pretty much forced to boycott all Mexican food that's expensive, because apparently expensive Mexican food is a disgrace to Mexican culture and spits in the face of it's people or something. I don't really understand it, but it's an issue.

Yeah I'd much rather eat a $3 carnitas taco from the Taco Hole on Manor

https://www.austinchronicle.com/locations/taco-mex-1341330/

I'm sure its fine, but it doesn't appear to have much flavor.

It wasn’t a taco, it was steak and potatoes entree that they gave you the tortillas as a vessel to eat it rather than just using a fork.

It wasn’t a taco, it was steak and potatoes entree that they gave you the tortillas as a vessel to eat it rather than just using a fork.

That’s the definition of a steak and potatoes taco.

Is that like raw flank steak? That must have been chewy as hell.

It looks like the kind of lunch I make from whatever’s left in my empty fridge on Saturday before getting groceries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back