• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any experience with Invisalign or any of the alternatives?

why do we have this image on our list:

:firstworldproblems yields this:

:firstworldproblems:

Anybody have any experience with Invisalign or any of the alternatives?

I did Invisalign a few years ago (and own the stock: ALGN). Was a good, but expensive, experience.

I never had braces growing up, but my bottom teeth were a bit crowded in spots and my two front uppers were not at the same depth (not visible, but I could tell with my tongue). So it was definitely minor stuff, but the outcome was great.

The cheaper ones (Smile Direct Club) are probably fine for more minor corrections... But anything more substantial and you are taking a risk. There have been lawsuits.

Got my haircut and swung over to the Publix...

Picked up a 12 pack of Vizzy to try.

And Waterloo was BOGO... So I bought 4 12 packs (2 Watermelon, 1 Blueberry, 1 Black Cherry).

BOOM!!! What a day!

I did Invisalign a few years ago (and own the stock: ALGN). Was a good, but expensive, experience.

I never had braces growing up, but my bottom teeth were a bit crowded in spots and my two front uppers were not at the same depth (not visible, but I could tell with my tongue). So it was definitely minor stuff, but the outcome was great.

The cheaper ones (Smile Direct Club) are probably fine for more minor corrections... But anything more substantial and you are taking a risk. There have been lawsuits.

Cool. I had braces growing up but did not wear my retainer much & they’ve shifted a noticeable amount. Dentist also said it would help alleviate almost all of my teeth grinding, which apparently I’ve ground away almost 30% of and now wear a night guard. I believe my insurance covers a significant amount so I am going to look into it.

Ph Batsignal

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/r...l-opening-next-year-11620147636?siteid=yhoof2

im-333860

im-333864

Just $6,800 for 2 nights with the fam!

Amazing thread.

it's National Breastfeeding Week ! Everybody go get fed.

So basically the guy who gets every big job.

The internet went nuts for LeVar Burton to guest host but I was pretty underwhelmed. Sure, it was just a week but a lot of the other guest hosts did way better.

Get that lady from The Weakest Link or the Indian dude from Slum dog WhoWants To Be A Millionaire ?

The blossom big bang theory lady was the best host in my opinion and should have gotten it. Personable nerdy intelligence is what that role requires and she had it in spades.

I don't feel like you need to know all the answers to the questions (questions to the answers) to be able to host Jeopardy.

Elizabeth Banks was great on Press Your Luck and she didn't know when there was going to be a Whammy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back