• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ph Batsignal

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/r...l-opening-next-year-11620147636?siteid=yhoof2

im-333860

im-333864

Just $6,800 for 2 nights with the fam!

I saw the price and read the 2 day schedule and it all looks completely miserable to me.

Jeopardy going for generic white guy who already works there as new host

https://www.avclub.com/jeopardy-reportedly-going-with-this-guy-we-guess-1847425232

So basically the guy who gets every big job.

Those pesky qualified guys

Richards has hosted a number of other shows before, including Game Show Network’s Divided and The Pyramid, as well as reality shows High School Reunion and Beauty and the Geek. He also executive produced The Price Is Right and CBS’s revival of Let’s Make a Deal. In all, Variety reports, Richards has produced more than 4,000 hours of game shows, in addition to hosting a few of them.

Everyone always says that if you want to host Jeopardy, you better prove yourself on Beauty and the Geek first.

Everyone always says that if you want to host Jeopardy, you better prove yourself on Beauty and the Geek first.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but if someone has the capacity as a host to make a show like beauty and the geek entertaining, then they should be a fucking theoretical physicist or some shit, because hosting Jeopardy is beneath them.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but if someone has the capacity as a host to make a show like beauty and the geek entertaining, then they should be a fucking theoretical physicist or some shit, because hosting Jeopardy is beneath them.

He was the second host of the show and it was cancelled during his run.

So I guess he hired Wayne Brady on Let's Make a Deal. That show works pretty well.

You know who should be hosting Jeopardy ?

Danny Manning, that's who.

You people probably already assumed this about me, but I've been to the pub in Richmond in the Ted Lasso television program.

The people who are really upset that gonzo is wearing a dress for some reason look past the fact that he’s a polygamist who has been fucking chickens for like 5 decades.

#talkinchips, since they're by far my favorite snack. Late July tortilla chips are so much better than Tostitos. Like it's not close. And I just recently found out they're a Synder's/Lance product based out of CLT. #incline

The people who are really upset that gonzo is wearing a dress for some reason look past the fact that he’s a polygamist who has been fucking chickens for like 5 decades.

does the phrase "keep fucking that chicken" originate from Gonzo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back