• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
my brother gets the tortilla strips from costco and to me that is grounds for family excommunication

For stand-alone chips I love the Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar. Tostitos Scoops for Buffalo chicken dip. Munchies for a grab bag of deliciousness.

Boulder Canyon chips are the GOAT chips especially the Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar.

i like cape cod chips

i tend to eat more pretzels than chips though

Zapp's > Boulder Canyon, although both good. Kettle >> Cape Cod, IMHO (although I'd still gladly smash Cape Cod).

These little babies, though might be my current #1. It's unsurprising I've put on 10 pounds during the pandemic.

80823dd29c9129dd83c376e05deedd6478105f81480bbdc5c60a0611fdfc07df__24564.1608579182.png

Zapp's > Boulder Canyon, although both good. Kettle >> Cape Cod, IMHO (although I'd still gladly smash Cape Cod).

These little babies, though might be my current #1. It's unsurprising I've put on 10 pounds during the pandemic.

80823dd29c9129dd83c376e05deedd6478105f81480bbdc5c60a0611fdfc07df__24564.1608579182.png

Oh yeah that brand is real good. There’s a great deli near my house that carries all their flavors. Love the dill pickle, NC BBQ and honey sriracha flavors.

Oh yeah that brand is real good. There’s a great deli near my house that carries all their flavors. Love the dill pickle, NC BBQ and honey sriracha flavors.

The bottle shop by my house has those too. I enjoyed a bag of the sour cream and chives the other day when I was picking up my beer for the weekend

Waiting here now for 30 mins after the last dude cancelled on me after keeping me in line for 20 mins. Now Lyft is doing this bullshit to capitalize on it

cfce7a9c53d1b50b147691997f30a372.png

Living in Ladera Heights
The black Beverly Hills
Domesticated paradise

I imagine Uber is going to have to actually make people employees so they can force the folks not to cancel rides, as the service is so bad now that you can’t use it and have any expectation of being able to arrive at a predictable time.

Finally got in my uber at 5:00pm after requesting it at 4:20. At least it’s only $35

This feels def relevant to plama : I have been suspended by fishbowl for 72 hours for “trolling”. I’m a partner in an international CPA firm yet me mocking people who shoot their mouths off is “trolling.” Fuck that.

well fishbowl's mission is to help professionals and companies get ahead by enabling helpful and constructive conversations.

Even if they don’t know what they’re talking about. Fine, it’s an echo chamber.

I imagine Uber is going to have to actually make people employees so they can force the folks not to cancel rides, as the service is so bad now that you can’t use it and have any expectation of being able to arrive at a predictable time.

Finally got in my uber at 5:00pm after requesting it at 4:20. At least it’s only $35

Could you just call a cab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back