• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
The convection toaster oven we got may be my favorite kitchen appliance. Heats up at least 3x faster than regular oven and gets thing much crispier (if desired). So good for leftovers. Also has a broiler if we need to char anything real quick.

I dropped my daughter off at a babysitting gig over near Diggler's house this morning. I heard those people pay the big bucks.

prob babysitting qcdeac's kids

The convection toaster oven we got may be my favorite kitchen appliance. Heats up at least 3x faster than regular oven and gets thing much crispier (if desired). So good for leftovers. Also has a broiler if we need to char anything real quick.

on a related note, our toaster "died" last week by refusing to turn off under any circumstances, so I tossed it. So far I have not noted its absence other than thinking that the counter looks a lot less cluttered.

The fact that townie hasn’t posted the week’s sheep questions makes me worry that he’s up to some devious shit.

here's a hint, an air fryer is just a convection oven

The fact that townie hasn’t posted the week’s sheep questions makes me worry that he’s up to some devious shit.

buried it in the thread, but we're off this week, i'm on holiday

here's your one sheep question for the week:

what is the best album of 1994?

ATS/others — I’m taking the 7 and 63 exams for my new job. Any tips? I ordered the PassPerfect materials and the content doesn’t seem to difficult (yet). Just a lot of minutiae and arcane details to sort through. Couldn’t decide where to put this so just decided on the CT.

Townie, can you use small words to explain to me why people like Green Day so much? Their whole jam is just completely fucking inaccessible to me.

Im not a huge fan these days, but really liked them as a kid.

It was early pop punk music. Rebellious enough, but also mainstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back