• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
solid definition, biff

might need to do a calf competition with biff, mako and ATS now

I would lose convincingly. Calf size is genetic and mine are embarrassingly tiny. That’s why I take out my insecurities on Biff.

Jupiter is a pretty laid back area and the water is beautiful. Finna go get on the dive boat. I’ll holler at you bitches later if I don’t get eaten.

i really was under the impression that oregon was on fire. glad that's not true.

I did not die, but I did have some big ass bull and silky sharks swim within a foot of me. Thanks for your concern, friends.

Best shot from today.

44fe10e1f549687ba577b4ab5d30aba1.jpg

I did not die, but I did have some big ass bull and silky sharks swim within a foot of me. Thanks for your concern, friends.

Thank goodness. I was worried checking this thread that I'd have to post "mako swims with sharks and now the fishes..."

Call your mom bro.

Mako, that's probably the coolest thing anyone has ever posted on the boards (other than DieHardDeacon).

I hate flight attendants that make the safety briefing their stand up routine. Nobody wants to listen to the safety briefing & definitely not to your poor attempt at being funny.

The lines for Chick-fil-A & Starbucks in the Atlanta airport are both 50+ people. Wild.

I was at centennial park about 30 min before the bomb went off. #olympicmemories
I was standing right at the spot where the bomb went off with a green backpack an hour before.

If somebody good had been playing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back