• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
H‑E‑B store made tortilla chips are the best out there and it’s not even a contest. Crush two bags last week.

Dots pretzels are fire.

Bro so when am I gonna be able to actually listen to Donda?

Did you not attend the livestream last night? My son did and was very excited. Apple Music says release is tomorrow

H‑E‑B store made tortilla chips are the best out there and it’s not even a contest. Crush two bags last week.

My housemate had a proper addiction to these. Could rank the various HEBs by their chip cookers and would drive across town for the best.

Barca's wife with an appearance at the Buncombe County School Board meeting last night.

Barca's wife with an appearance at the Buncombe County School Board meeting last night.

our kid's too young for us to be crazy commenters at school board meetings for now. give it a couple of years.

Even money that the school board is dumber than that chick.

I honestly know nothing about the Buncombe School Board other than that they did vote to mandate masks. We listened to some of the public comments last night, including our esteemed representative in Congress, who kept referring to "our children."

I honestly know nothing about the Buncombe School Board other than that they did vote to mandate masks. We listened to some of the public comments last night, including our esteemed representative in Congress, who kept referring to "our children."

"esteemed"

c449b667fee90873c1655f05108e4a39.jpg

I logged into the browser to rep that post but apparently you're the last person i repped. Stop making good jokes!

My housemate had a proper addiction to these. Could rank the various HEBs by their chip cookers and would drive across town for the best.

Can’t blame him.

Also, Xochitl chips are too thin for anything other than salsa. They always break when I used them with guacamole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back