• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude's only got the 13th best restaurant in the world. Sounds like ya should move that fridge into a retail spot and go claim #12

Dude's only got the 13th best restaurant in the world. Sounds like ya should move that fridge into a retail spot and go claim #12

If ya feel ya got your money’s worth, more power to ya. It looked pretty sparse to me.

Going here Friday with friends if it calms you down a little to see more meat on the menu: https://tfgmenus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/20210114_ZDC_MainMenu_Reopening-1.pdf

My man, this was always a great spot. Looks like they got rid of the Keftedes and the lamb lollipops, still though just go nuts with the kreatika and you will have a good time. Alot of people will lift their noses up at tzatziki, but restaurant style always slaps. They fold the cucumbers in real nice.

I'll eat the crap out of some oysters. I grew up eating big nasty Appalachicola oysters, so I'm keen to eat anything, but I love the good oyster delicacies you can get all over the country. I used to sit at an oyster shack with my dad and uncle down in Destin or PCB and we'd eat the oysters as fast as the shucker could serve them.

Went to a restaurant in the Willamette Valley that had mushrooms in every dish. Some dishes were better than others.

My father-in-law just sat me down to go over his finances and estate plans. I think that there may be something to the issue with easy it was for middle class white boomers to build wealth.

I suppose if Rabin can break bread with Arafat, townie can have kabobs at that antisemitic shithole.

is this a palestinian chicken curb reference or are you just being weird

it's turkish/lebanese food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back