• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tokyo Olympics

Also, while it seems like the trend is toward a gender-blind society, it does seem like people are describing Aaron Rodgers using derogatory feminine terms like “Kaaron” and “drama queen.”

Rodgers is a bitch. Equality.

Lol, I am sure a group of teenage girls took this as gracefully as possible, and there is no bad blood or drama going on behind the scenes. That’s just how teenage girls operate.

Most of them are over 20, but you're right they're probably on the rag too, and have blood coming out of their wherevers -- you know how women get when they have their periods. Women, amirite?

Don't let a message board piss you off. Societies evolve and change, and we're living in a more sensitive day than when I was younger. It could be a function of who is older among us because back then we sucked it up and didn't talk about it, which wasn't necessarily the healthiest thing. I'm much more concerned whether we're residing in a functioning democratic republic in a few years than I am by what is said here.

or some posters are incapable of basic empathy and driven by a rush to fit her decision within their worldview

hence all the Jordan/Rodgers/Rugby (lol) shit that doesn't make any sense if you take more than two seconds to think about it

and then some are just trolling because it turns out being a middling businessdude is generally a boring profession and they need a bit of gratification on a slow day

but it's kind of weird to troll about this given the seriousness of her history with the US gymnastics program

fun stuff

Most of them are over 20, but you're right they're probably on the rag too, and have blood coming out of their wherevers -- you know how women get when they have their periods. Women, amirite?

Bless your heart. Teenagers are ruthless. I didn’t know the team was over 20 tho, is that common for an Olympic team?

No. Biles is 24 which is super old for Team USA. Seems like the team is typically 15-20.

Simone withdrawing is perfectly understandable, but still very unfortunate.

I hope she can find the right headspace mentally to continue.

Apparently she wasn’t credited for higher difficulty on the vault because she didn’t complete the extra rotation. If she is going to get hurt out there who can blame her. Still also feel for her teammates, who aren’t the goats and need coattails to ride.

The correlation between people shitting on Simone in this thread and below average penis size has to be quite high

A lot of needledicks ‘round here

That being cleared up, we watched the last two rotations live this morning and the Russians were great, particularly on the floor. Their routines were way more fun and their music was better. I found myself rooting for them. Who’s ever in charge of Team USA’s vibes is not helping.

The correlation between people shitting on Simone in this thread and below average penis size has to be quite high

That being cleared up, we watched the last two rotations live this morning and the Russians were great, particularly on the floor. Their routines were way more fun and their music was better. I found myself rooting for them. Who’s ever in charge of Team USA’s vibes is not helping.

Someone needs to duck up against brasky, SD3 can judge.

Pretty strong correlation between people who underachieved coming out of wake and those who feel the need to be politically correct on a message board too

Actually fuck that, Palma already came down on the fuck Simone vibe. We already know his measurements, it’s time for Brasky to put his Dick up against Palma’s or forever be a Needledick.

Pretty strong correlation between people who underachieved coming out of wake and those who feel the need to be politically correct on a message board too

Damn big talk here, brasky dick be shrinking by the inches.

Where would the world be if America just quit on team Allies? It was a decade ago, rub some dirt on it, Biles, or go join team France.

and then some are just trolling because it turns out being a middling businessdude is generally a boring profession and they need a bit of gratification on a slow day

but it's kind of weird to troll about this given the seriousness of her history with the US gymnastics program

fun stuff

Lol, what's your excuse for constantly posting stupid shit ?

fun stuff

TK what do you do? Are you out of the office business life?

IPA hops grower, social worker, big Dick swanger?

No idea what happened with Biles today and not going to downplay the serious of mental trauma / exhaustion...

However, there is a non-insignificant part of being an elite-level athlete that comes from mental toughness & discipline. It's not just physical tools. Clearly, Biles has had both for most of her gymnastics career. She did not today, for whatever reason. I hope she is OK.

If her teammates & coaches are OK with what happened, it is tough for me to criticize. But it also has to tarnish her legacy somewhat because she failed on the biggest stage. Maybe that's not fair, but the whole point of the Olympics is for these athletes to compete at the highest level and see how they stack up against the world's best.

I'm not mad at her... That would be silly.

I'm sure we'll hear a LOT more about this once the Olympics are in the rear view. Interested to hear the whole story, beyond just the post-event press conference.

Middling academic >>>> middling businessdude apparently. Ivory tower alive and well.

He does important studying of Communication(s).

what's the point of studying communication if you don't learn that people read sports messageboards for entertainment, not sermons?

Back