• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tokyo Olympics

Say what you will about the roster selection but that penalty shootout was cold blooded by the US. Just pure class.

I'd watch more soccer if the game was entirely penalty kicks. That was very cool.

The US' result in mixed 4x400....embarrassing.

Scratch that...DQ overturned. Not sure how as the baton passed looked well outside the zone.

we just aren't good at working together. even in team sports we're best when its basically just accumulated individual performances.

So we did the wrong thing, but it's ignored b/c the judge wasn't in the correct place? Even though replay confirms the former?

The judge told our runner to stand in the wrong place.

No spoilers, but the final is worth watching.

The women's final at 100 meters was exciting too.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck just happened in beach volleyball??

We challenged and won, then the Canadians challenged the same play and won? How on fucking Canada is this possible

Can someone explain to me what the fuck just happened in beach volleyball??

We challenged and won, then the Canadians challenged the same play and won? How on fucking Canada is this possible

That was absurd. I think the US challenged if it hit the line and then the Canadians challenged the ball mark? It made no sense at all. What a terrible review system.

That was absurd. I think the US challenged if it hit the line and then the Canadians challenged the ball mark? It made no sense at all. What a terrible review system.

They are our younger team and glad they played well early. Up 6 in second game should have closed it out. Caeleb Dressel is a grown ass man. Wow.

That was insane. He had so much in the tank after 29 lengths.

Isn't it time to stop holding the Olympics in the summer?

Back