• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tokyo Olympics

I agree that she must be some special kind of stupid to smoke week when she knew she could miss the Olympics if she did so.

She smoked legal weed in Oregon after a reporter told her her biological mom died.

why is the US Anti-Doping Agency testing for THC anyways?

either way, thank you to them for keeping everyone involved safe

Weed being a banned substance for athletic events is just so damn lame.

I don't know. It seems stupid. But if you want to be in the Olympics, you have to play by their rules. If you don't like the rules, work to change them (that will take decades, btw). Until then follow the rules.

I don't know. It seems stupid. But if you want to be in the Olympics, you have to play by their rules. If you don't like the rules, work to change them (that will take decades, btw). Until then follow the rules.

yeah, it seems like both things are true here.

- testing for THC is dumb but also smoking weed before an international competition with its own rules is also dumb

being on the side of the rules because they are rules, regardless of their merit, is super lame

Jenna Prandini now gets a spot in the 100 meters. Big fan:

beijing-china-26th-aug-2015-jenna-prandini-l-of-the-united-states-F139HG.jpg

being on the side of the rules because they are rules, regardless of their merit, is super lame

The fact the rule is stupid and/or lame is not a defense. She knew the rule and disregarded it, despite knowing that the Olympics are 4 weeks away and she would be tested. Wait a month and Richardson could spend the rest of the year getting baked in Oregon. I give her credit for admitting that she f'd up. Seems like almost everyone that tests positive tries to trot out a lame excuse (tainted burrito, second hand smoke, mis-labeled over the counter supplement).

Yup, pretty simple.

false: there's no such thing as a shitty rule because rules are objectively neutral things

Back