• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Four: Thread open

Thread open, feel free to discuss answers. Reveal shortly!

1. Ketchup
2. Indian Ocean
3. Rainier
4. Hearts
5. Tiger
6. Tigers
7. 2024
8. Rack
9. 1 minute
10. Gandolph
11. Phish
12. Slam

full confession: i've never been to dave & busters and expect my answer to be comically wrong

Would have been nice to at least have specified an increment of time for the D & B question. Was clueless on that one. Figured you could just give the 10K over for the equivalent of tickets in 1 minute

Cheese is not a topping. If you put cheese on a burger, it becomes a cheeseburger. Ketchup on a burger doesn't make it a ketchupburger. Hence, topping.

Cheese is not a topping. If you put cheese on a burger, it becomes a cheeseburger. Ketchup on a burger doesn't make it a ketchupburger. Hence, topping.

Had it said hamburger then fine. But it was specific to burger.

royale with cheese...

In and Out is grossly OVERRATED. Their burgers are too SMALL.

There and everywhere else I won't accept burger with MAYO on it.

My friend owns three cheesesteak/hoagie places. He got tired of telling people he wouldn't put MAYO on his sandwiches. Thus, none of his shops have dab of MAYO in them.

Back