• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Four: Thread open

thoughts on the Indian Ocean being in Asia?

I went away from it -- maybe because I was too caught up on "in"

Here, laugh at my answers:

Sheep: I won't be dead last again
1. Cheese
2. Yantze
3. St. Helens
4. Spades
5. Grizzly Bear
6. Clemson Tiger
7. 2025
8. Sack
9. 10 hours
10. Gollum
11. Greatful Dead
12. Slam

Word on the street is Townie is going to group all the condiments together

Can we talk about how Grizzly bear is the 100% only correct answer? Those shots can be north of 1,500 pounds.

TK and high and mighty have never seen a grizzly IRL. If you've seen both the animals before, there's just no fucking question.

That question did lead me into watching a whole bunch of russian videos of bears fighting tigers though

TK and high and mighty have never seen a grizzly IRL. If you've seen both the animals before, there's just no fucking question.

i've seen both of them in real life tho at animal rescues - the tiger in FL and the grizzly in AK

tiger would put on a good show, but its claws aint doing shit against the grizzly fur + fat.. all it takes is one hit from the grizzly to disable the puny lil cat

1. A burger topping
Cheese - 45
Ketchup - 6
Lettuce - 2

2. A body of water in Asia
Caspian Sea - 26
Pacific Ocean - 9
Indian Ocean - 6
Yangtze River - 5
Yellow River - 2
East China Sea, Ganges River, Persian Gulf, Red Sea, South China Sea - 1

3. A mountain in North America
Denali/Mt. McKinley - 46
Mt. Mitchell - 2
Mt. Rainier - 2
Rocky Mountains - 2
Mt. St. Helens - 1

this is a good throwback/reminder to the "which animal would win" pit tourney we did one time

1. A burger topping
Cheese - 45
Ketchup - 6
Lettuce - 2

2. A body of water in Asia
Caspian Sea - 26
Pacific Ocean - 9
Indian Ocean - 6
Yangtze River - 5
Yellow River - 2
East China Sea, Ganges River, Persian Gulf, Red Sea, South China Sea - 1

3. A mountain in North America
Denali/Mt. McKinley - 46
Mt. Mitchell - 2
Mt. Rainier - 2
Rocky Mountains - 2
Mt. St. Helens - 1

lol st helens

i've seen both of them in real life tho at animal rescues - the tiger in FL and the grizzly in AK

Then you saw a sick ass grizzly. They weigh twice what a tiger does. I'd be like Numbers the dwarf trying to roll up on 6'4" 220 cut-to-shit Mako. Yeah, he might scratch Mako's arm or something while trying to buttfuck Mako, but Mako is going to just bodyslam the fuck out of the dwarf.

Caspian Sea wasn't even on my radar. Thought it'd be between Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf.

lol, just realized my brain somehow turned LOTR into GoT so that's gonna hurt a little

Back