• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Four: Thread open

TWO people said Rocky Mountains?

Seems a little fishy.

I'm betting Townie will take personal offense to Donkey calling them the Greatful Dead and make it a 1 ptr

Mascot question was hard AF

well the real answer is either the syracuse orange or whatever that thing is in the UVA meme, and I can see Tiger given the previous question, but went with Duke because it's the most well known ACC school. But then we all hate Duke

4. A suit in a deck of cards
Spades - 36
Hearts - 16
Clubs - 1

5. Who would win a fight between a grizzly bear and a bengal tiger?
Grizzly bear - 39
Bengal tiger - 14

6. The best mascot in the ACC (not Demon Deacon)*
Clemson Tigers - 12
Florida State Seminoles - 9
Duke Blue Devils - 6
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 6
Syracuse Orange - 5
Miami Hurricanes - 4
Notre Dame Fighting Irish- 3
UNC Tarheels - 3
UVA Cavaliers - 2
NC State Wolfpack - 2
Virginia Tech Hokies - 1
*Note some people here named the mascot itself, which I grouped with the school or team name

3 for 3 start. It always seems to go that way before the wheels fall off.

Dave and Busters question was dumb. Needed some guidance there in terms of unit of time (because I legit think it could take DAYS for one person to just play $10k worth of games... Including eating and boozing).

Grizzly over Tiger. I had Tiger initially before doing "research" and realizing that this has been debated a lot and the consensus is that Grizzly Bears would destroy pretty much anything in a 1 on 1 fight.

I have never watched LOTR. Went to the first movie and fell asleep about an hour in and never bothered to watch it again. I am NOT the kind of guy to fall asleep in movies, so something was weird about that one.

well the real answer is either the syracuse orange or whatever that thing is in the UVA meme, and I can see Tiger given the previous question, but went with Duke because it's the most well known ACC school. But then we all hate Duke

WHAT. IS. THAT.

huh, tiger logic wins.. very surprised at seminoles being second best though.. hell of a split on that one either way

Oh, and the mascot question was poorly worded, as well. It seemed to be asking about the actual mascot and not the school. And let's be honest... "Tigers" is not very original.

My answer sucked, but I still would have liked some uniformity.

Changed Spades to Hearts because I am dumb.

what separates a meme from an internet cartoon

see above

Back