• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Four: Thread open

Cheese is not a topping. If you put cheese on a burger, it becomes a cheeseburger. Ketchup on a burger doesn't make it a ketchupburger. Hence, topping.

Cheese was my first idea but I put a lot of thought into this exact same argument. Let’s hope it hold.

Woof, brutal week. Got fucked on the Caspian Sea. Wrote it, god hung up on the "in" Asia thing (it's not in Asia you idiots!) and put down a 1 pointer. Switched from Gollum to Sauron on the advice of my partner, because I have not watched your stupid nerd movie about goblins or whatever.

Team standings week 4:

The Admiral 914
Hi I'm Brian Fellows 899
Hide Your Keyboards 853
Suque Machine 835
Better a noodle deac than a red terp 833
Dino's Prison Hooch 822
mako's mom PBUH/SAW 821
CBD Blues 782
stop making wood 780
Team Ineptitude 770
Non fungible sheepers 741
The Seaward 560
The Unwanted 445

Week 4:

dCxjSY9.png

Season long team standings:

aGlkCzz.png

Season long individual standings:

HVHDRDU.png

dave mathews band lol, i was worried about phish but glad to see it wasn't too far off

dave mathews band lol, i was worried about phish but glad to see it wasn't too far off

I was torn between Grateful Dead and Phish, I thought it would be pretty close between those two. Ended up going Phish of course. I'm bad at this game.

Nice job teammates. I don't feel too bad about being the last place finisher on our team this week with 239 compared to other teams. But that's just loser talk.

I had a couple of 2-point answers that killed me.

Can't believe Caspian Sea won that question, even though it's a totally legit answer.

Special thanks to the Joffrey answer, that one took me out. Very good participation and some high scores this week, nice work. See you all next week!

Nice job teammates. I don't feel too bad about being the last place finisher on our team this week with 239 compared to other teams. But that's just loser talk.

I had a couple of 2-point answers that killed me.

Can't believe Caspian Sea won that question, even though it's a totally legit answer.

You might as well have been on your fucking boat again, Cap'n MJ.

I’ll take that result with the 1 point Dave and busters answer.

I assumed $500 an hour was reasonable.

I thought 8 hours was a pretty reasonable estimate for Dave & Buster's, even thought I've never been there.

Someone told me that Oceans aren't in the continent of Asia. They are adjacent to it.

7. The year marijuana will be federally legalized
2025 - 27
2030 - 13
2022 - 7
2024 -3
2021 - 2
Never - 1

8. Rhymes with “back”
Black - 17
Jack - 9
Pack - 9
Sack - 7
Crack - 5
Rack - 3
Hack - 2
Lack - 1

9. The shortest amount of time it would take you to spend $10,000 at Dave and Buster’s
24 hours - 13
1 hour - 9
10 hours - 9
1 week - 8
8 hours - 2
1 month - 2
100 hours - 2
1 year, 10 days, 10,000 hours, 2 years, 5 hours, 500 days, 5 (unspecified units), 20 (unspecified units) - 1

I fucked up the year. Was think election year and not sheep year. Brainfart. Not Dio bad but still. My bad homies

Back