• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Four: Thread open

I can imagine myself being as ridiculous and freewheeling as anyone here, and I literally have an arcade in my living room as we speak, you can't drop $10k in a dave and busters in a day. That's just absurd.

I thought 8 hours was a pretty reasonable estimate for Dave & Buster's, even thought I've never been there.

+1 on all counts. Picked the same for the same reason.

How does Caspian ever >>>> Pacific???

Next time you tell us how dumb someone else is I’m just going to remind you that you think the Pacific Ocean is in Asia.

Someone needs to explain spades over hearts to me.
Years back, on the terp board, hearts wins.

Both are cards games but hearts is a better card game.

Oh wait, spades is racist and this in a NC board. Nevermind.

Spades is the top suit in bridge as well

Also we don’t care what you say because you think the Pacific Ocean is in Asia.

Someone needs to explain spades over hearts to me.
Years back, on the terp board, hearts wins.

Both are cards games but hearts is a better card game.

Oh wait, spades is racist and this in a NC board. Nevermind.

nah spades always wins. Ace of Spades is considered the highest ranking card.

Great questions as always, some fantastic splits.

The cheese one has happened before. He said topping, not condiment. Thus, cheese. Yes, topping a hamburger with cheese makes it a cheeseburger, but that's like the whole point.

Glad to see Caspian won out, since oceans aren't in continents.

Grand Canyon was such a google autocomplete answer, glad I looked. Of course because I am a nerd my google said "warden" but I was smart enough to avoid that landmine.

You can tell Junebug isn’t playing because no one said “wizard.”

I can imagine myself being as ridiculous and freewheeling as anyone here, and I literally have an arcade in my living room as we speak, you can't drop $10k in a dave and busters in a day. That's just absurd.

if the goal is to spend as much money as you can as fast as you can a la Supermarket Sweep then I can imagine you could comp everyone who walks in that day and easily clear 10k in a business day

or walk through the restaurant picking up checks

nothing says you gotta spend the money only on yrself

You can tell Junebug isn’t playing because no one said “wizard.”

giphy.gif

Spending $10K at a Dave & Busters sounds like one of the challenges popular YouTubers do.

I get Caspian Sea and considered it because it is the largest thing you can see in a map of Asia. Oceans are in no way, shape, or form "in" a continent, so those are just wrong. Considered Yangtze, but thought the Mekong was just as famous and would split the vote. How was I the only Persian Gulf? It's the body of water most mentioned in American news.

The Pacific spans several continents, Asia being one. It is by far the largest body of water and likely has the largest coastline in Asia of any body of water.

You can if you spend an NFL Sunday or an NCAA Football Saturday there and you pick up a bunch of tabs

+1 on all counts. Picked the same for the same reason.

Next time you tell us how dumb someone else is I’m just going to remind you that you think the Pacific Ocean is in Asia.

Spades is the top suit in bridge as well

Also we don’t care what you say because you think the Pacific Ocean is in Asia.

Like you, bridge sucks. It's a game for old women. Team ineptitude should only speak when spoken to.

Great questions as always, some fantastic splits.

The cheese one has happened before. He said topping, not condiment. Thus, cheese. Yes, topping a hamburger with cheese makes it a cheeseburger, but that's like the whole point.

Glad to see Caspian won out, since oceans aren't in continents.

Grand Canyon was such a google autocomplete answer, glad I looked. Of course because I am a nerd my google said "warden" but I was smart enough to avoid that landmine.

You know I love you and respect your brain but, even if you don't count the shores of the countries that aren't islands in Asia, there is this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_in_the_Pacific_Ocean

Please stop saying thing that cheapen your image.

You know I love you and respect your brain but, even if you don't count the shores of the countries that aren't islands in Asia, there is this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_in_the_Pacific_Ocean

Please stop saying thing that cheapen your image.

How does that help your case? It said "in Asia" not "touching Asia" or "having some islands that claim to be in Asia in it." There is a reason Caspian won by miles and miles.

Let me ask it a different way, do you think Pacific would win for body of water in North America, South America, Antarctica, or Australia?

Presumably Asian countries with coastlines have territorial waters that include the Pacific ocean.

Couldn’t you technically spend 10k at Dave and Busters in 1 second if you just put 10k on a Dave and Buster’s game card?

Couldn’t you technically spend 10k at Dave and Busters in 1 second if you just put 10k on a Dave and Buster’s game card?

Also I am sure they have bottles of champers they sell for 500-1000 you could just buy a bunch for the bar.

How does that help your case? It said "in Asia" not "touching Asia" or "having some islands that claim to be in Asia in it." There is a reason Caspian won by miles and miles.

Let me ask it a different way, do you think Pacific would win for body of water in North America, South America, Antarctica, or Australia?

Some of it is in Asia. Pacific is a potential answer for all of those but I'm pretty sure Atlantic won when this question was asked about N. America on the terp board.

Back